Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Jessely M.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by dianna h.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Yarimell R.

BY VELVEETA

Velveeta Queso Blanco Flavor Slices.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Good source of calcium.
Pasteurized prepared cheese product. see more...

Kate F.
Mankato, MN
My son freaking loves these. He eats them straight out of the wrapper and I can almost never keep them in my fridge because he eats them all up. Also great in sandwiches.
Ciara H.
Monroe, LA
Great flavor, always have at least 1 slice a day. Love that it is weight watcher friendly and affordable!
Nancy K.
Lowell, MA
I love this cheese when making a nacho dip! You can purchase this at Market Basket. It is extremely affordable.
Keirstyn F.
This case always so good to mix with beans or to make dips with. I've used this for so many holidays. It's the best
Emily E.
Tylertown, MS
I wasn't a big fan of this one. I love queso cheese so I thought this would be delicious on a grilled cheese or sandwich but I was sadly wrong. It didn't really taste like queso at all.
Brooklyn F.
Fort Stewart, GA
I love these cheese slices. You can put them on anything or even melt them down and make a very good cheese dip. I highly recommend this product to anyone that is a cheese lover. Kraft is a great brand to buy from
Shelly G.
These make amazing grilled cheeses. Perfect with a bowl of soup on a warm winter night. Yum!
Scarlett O.
My whole family loves this sliced cheese for sandwiches. My youngest son especially loves them made in grilled cheese sandwiches.
Lorey L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I shouldn't like this... and I definatley shouldn't love it- but the truth is, I do! 4 stars because it's obviously not the healthiest. But it is the CHEESTIEST, and isn't that what we really care about? These are great on grilled cheeses! YUM!
Christina C.
Lake City , FL
This is wonderful on sandwiches or homemade Mac n cheese with diced ham. The only cheese brand I will use. Packed with tons of flavor. Great for lunch dinner and breakfast plus snacks! A must in my home!