Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Jessely M.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by dianna h.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Yarimell R.

BY VELVEETA

Velveeta Queso Blanco Flavor Slices.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Good source of calcium.
Pasteurized prepared cheese product. see more...

Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
Processed cheese. i would rather go to the deli and get a fresher cheese than this one. you can taste the plastic in it and how processed it is. it isnt healthy for kids. no better than kraft cheese wouldnt recommend for kids.
Kacy S.
Very easy to pop open and put on a burger or a sandwich and very cheesy! Always a must!
Alexis M.
I'm just not that big of a velvet a fan, it tastes fake to me, I wouldn't Recommend it.
Emily E.
Hixson, TN
Cheese isn't really appealing to me. I eat it but I could also live without it. This cheese is pretty good though. This one and the jalapeno slices are the best.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
I love the brand, and I love everything that they have EXCEPT their sliced cheese. I absolutely loath them. Maybe I just like the regular sliced cheese taste, or maybe it's because it doesn't quite taste like their normal block cheeses. I don't know. But I hate these.
Amanda S.
Versailles, KY
I am not a fan of this cheese , I love queso cheese dip but not the slices , it just is not the best taste cheese .
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
I can no longer eat processed cheese products, so I am unable to eat Velveeta.
Eloisa E.
This was not good at all! The taste was generic and gross. Affortable but not at all good.
Jessica D.
Newark, NJ
I love cheese but this isn't the best presliced cheese I've had and that's coming from a cheese enthusiast lol. I eat cheese by itself all the time
Courtney A.
Lonoke, AR
I did not like this.. At all... Honestly if for some reason I ever have to taste feet, I believe this is what it will taste like.. Sweety, stinky feet.