Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Jessely M.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by dianna h.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Yarimell R.

BY VELVEETA

Velveeta Queso Blanco Flavor Slices.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Good source of calcium.
Pasteurized prepared cheese product. see more...

Hannah F.
Metamora, IL
I love this cheese for burgers and turkey sandwiches. It really adds a kick to your sandwich...great for grilled cheese. I buy it at Hyvee. I would get this for the kids too as it isn't too spicy
Raven S.
Madisonville, KY
We use these for seriously everything me and my boyfriend love this cheese . We use it for sandwiches and nachos . Homage pizza it is great . The cheese is so creamy and good ! And great in maccroni. Big must in this house !
Shelby M.
Russell Spgs, KY
These have a nice flavor. We liked to put them on our burgers for a little twist on the traditional cheeseburger. They're a good deal for the money. We will probably buy again at some point.
Amanda R.
Gatesville, TX
Velveeta cheese slices are my go to. It's real cheese unlike some of the other brands and has a great flavor. It is affordable and will make your grilled cheese sandwiches the best. You can buy it at most local retailers. I would recommend this cheese to others.
Amie A.
Gastonia, NC
I am a HUGE Velveeta fan! I love how cheesey it is and how it can make any meal taste like it was made by a 5 star chef! I buy this probably once a month and I use it in my meals every week!
Ashley W.
Higginsville, MO
This is a wonderful product to use instead of shredded cheese to make those quesadillas worth. You can find it at almost any grocery store and it's creamy and affordable as far as cheese goes.
Kim W.
This is the weirdest review I have ever posted in my life. But. my boys LOVE this cheese. I am a stay at home mom with three young boys. They will not allow me to leave the store with out this cheese.
Ashley M.
Tiffin, OH
This product is so good! I recently just had a cookout with family and friends and queso cheese on top of a hamburger with some chorizo is a great make on a Mexican burger. The taste of the cheese is amazing and it melts just right.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
Very good for grilled cheeses and making sandwiches. They are relatively cheap. I like that they still feel premium instead of nasty cheap yellow/orange American cheese that is tasteless.
Tai S.
Warren, OH
my boyfriend loves this so much. I personally dont care for cheese all like that but since he likes it I buy it. Its not expensive the flavor is really good. Its just like a ordinary cheese though nothing too special.