Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Jessely M.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by dianna h.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Yarimell R.

BY VELVEETA

Velveeta Queso Blanco Flavor Slices.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Good source of calcium.
Pasteurized prepared cheese product. see more...

Morgan W.
Banner Elk, NC
This tastes great! These are perfect for melting over Nachos, its got a smooth creamy flavor with no heat! so if you like queso without the heat this is the cheese for you. getting 16 slices in a pack for the price is good, espically for the flavor.
Amanda P.
Riner, VA
Omg, this is the best cheese in the world. You can put it on a sandwich, or melt it on noodles. I put it on everything I eat that is good with cheese. It melts perfectly and is so delicious. I can eat it with nothing, it's that good.
Kaitlyn S.
Sylacauga, AL
This queso black cheese is so delicious! Amazing grilled cheese sandwiches! Tastes like a fiesta in my mouth! Moderately healthy but great flavor! I mean amazingly tasty! Definitely a repeat buy for my shopping list! Perfect just the way it is!
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
The viewed it is amazing in every single product that they offer is so absolutely delicious if I didn't think it would kill me of a heart attack and clock on my arteries I could just heated up and drink it
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
This is one of my favorite cheese. I buy every single opportunity that I have. Great flavor, real cheese flavor. I usually buy at a price rite. Excellent price. Good quality. Super recommend. To other people
TyAndra H.
North Brunswick, NJ
They are so good. And they are just great for a little snack for anyone. But I also feel that all there products are so good. My mom also just loves using anything this brand.
Karla M.
Broken Arrow, OK
This cheese is the best! I melt it & eat it with chips & sometimes i use it to make chicken quesadillas..you can pick it up at any walmart or resors every time o go grocery shopping i make sure it's in my cart! Defennetly recommend it!
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
I love velveeta sliced cheese it is so gooey and melty when you heat it. I use this kind on mozzarella grilled cheese sandwiches and dip it in pizza sauce it is soooo good!! I will purchase again!
Jessely M.
Im a huge cheese fan! I love it and I especially love this one. It's awesome especially for the making of those grill cheese sandwiches that we all love. This cheese melts heavenly in the preparation of a sandwich. I definently recommend this cheese!
Hannah F.
Metamora, IL
I love this cheese for burgers and turkey sandwiches. It really adds a kick to your sandwich...great for grilled cheese. I buy it at Hyvee. I would get this for the kids too as it isn't too spicy