Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Jessely M.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by dianna h.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Yarimell R.

BY VELVEETA

Velveeta Queso Blanco Flavor Slices.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Good source of calcium.
Pasteurized prepared cheese product. see more...

Brenda W.
Sacramento, CA
Who Doesn't like cheese?
The cheesier the thicker the better
We use the slices on almost all foods
We eat, I can only say if you want
A patty melt or grilled cheese
Sandwich that is the go to cheese
And use them mixed with salsa
You have fantastic creamier dip
For just about anything you want
To use this cheese for dips as well
Stacie R.
Wellington, FL
love this for nachos - put some over nachos and pop in the micorwave and its awesome - i buy it when i can find it - its also good on grilled cheese so it has multi-purposes - awesome flavor will not disappoint - buy if you can find it
Our family eats cheese on just about everything. My son loves velveeta on his grill cheese and my husband loves the jalapeño cheese. Velveeta is a cheese that is very versatile. We buy it for making salsa cheese dip. If you need a quick snack I recommend velveeta.
Joy W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These cheese slices are EXCELLENT for Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches that are homemade! It has a hint of kick to it which makes the taste perfect. I wouldn't recommend these slices for a regular ham and cheese sandwich because I'm not sure it would pair that well.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
I love the brand, and I love everything that they have EXCEPT their sliced cheese. I absolutely loath them. Maybe I just like the regular sliced cheese taste, or maybe it's because it doesn't quite taste like their normal block cheeses. I don't know. But I hate these.
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
Processed cheese. i would rather go to the deli and get a fresher cheese than this one. you can taste the plastic in it and how processed it is. it isnt healthy for kids. no better than kraft cheese wouldnt recommend for kids.
Maria T.
Let me just brag about cheese lol my fav it is soft and melt. i can not have options on cheese as i tried other brands they never melt. this is a bit expensive when you get such little pack but it is worth it and as the packaging would say real cheese.
Kaitlin M.
Mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm you can never go wrong with Queso Blanco, its almost as great as going to the mexican restaurants and getting it there. It is definitely the next best alternative it you cannot go out and get it from them! Great for taking to parties!
Morgan W.
Banner Elk, NC
This tastes great! These are perfect for melting over Nachos, its got a smooth creamy flavor with no heat! so if you like queso without the heat this is the cheese for you. getting 16 slices in a pack for the price is good, espically for the flavor.
Cecilia A.
Canutillo, TX
I love white cheese so I always use it on my sandwich and hamburger . They have it on my local grocery store is really affordable is not the best cheeses but it does its job and well yeah I always end up buying it