Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Jessely M.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by dianna h.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Yarimell R.

BY VELVEETA

Velveeta Queso Blanco Flavor Slices.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Good source of calcium.
Pasteurized prepared cheese product. see more...

Kaitlyn S.
Sylacauga, AL
This queso black cheese is so delicious! Amazing grilled cheese sandwiches! Tastes like a fiesta in my mouth! Moderately healthy but great flavor! I mean amazingly tasty! Definitely a repeat buy for my shopping list! Perfect just the way it is!
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
The viewed it is amazing in every single product that they offer is so absolutely delicious if I didn't think it would kill me of a heart attack and clock on my arteries I could just heated up and drink it
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
This is one of my favorite cheese. I buy every single opportunity that I have. Great flavor, real cheese flavor. I usually buy at a price rite. Excellent price. Good quality. Super recommend. To other people
TyAndra H.
North Brunswick, NJ
They are so good. And they are just great for a little snack for anyone. But I also feel that all there products are so good. My mom also just loves using anything this brand.
Karla M.
Broken Arrow, OK
This cheese is the best! I melt it & eat it with chips & sometimes i use it to make chicken quesadillas..you can pick it up at any walmart or resors every time o go grocery shopping i make sure it's in my cart! Defennetly recommend it!
Angela H.
Paris, KY
I love velveeta sliced cheese it is so gooey and melty when you heat it. I use this kind on mozzarella grilled cheese sandwiches and dip it in pizza sauce it is soooo good!! I will purchase again!
Jessely M.
Im a huge cheese fan! I love it and I especially love this one. It's awesome especially for the making of those grill cheese sandwiches that we all love. This cheese melts heavenly in the preparation of a sandwich. I definently recommend this cheese!
Anissa T.
Barksdale Afb, LA
This cheese makes the best grilled cheese sandwiches! The flavor is very good and not spicy at all. I purchased this product at Kroger. My entire family likes this product and it is a very good value. I would definitely buy this again. Kroger always seems to have it on sale!
Kimberly C.
Just to be honest with you I really don't like cheese because when I was little I was lactose intolerant but one out eat cheese like something about the cheese will give me like allergic reaction or not I would eat it but only on my burger or like my tacos
Briana M.
Elkmont, AL
These are wonderful! I consider myself a cheese-lover through and through, and these are definitely one of my favorites! Perfect for a sandwich or to crumble into a Mexican dish for a little added kick!