Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Jessely M.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by dianna h.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Yarimell R.

BY VELVEETA

Velveeta Queso Blanco Flavor Slices.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Good source of calcium.
Pasteurized prepared cheese product. see more...

Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
Processed cheese. i would rather go to the deli and get a fresher cheese than this one. you can taste the plastic in it and how processed it is. it isnt healthy for kids. no better than kraft cheese wouldnt recommend for kids.
Kaitlin M.
Mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm you can never go wrong with Queso Blanco, its almost as great as going to the mexican restaurants and getting it there. It is definitely the next best alternative it you cannot go out and get it from them! Great for taking to parties!
Maria T.
houston, TX
Let me just brag about cheese lol my fav it is soft and melt. i can not have options on cheese as i tried other brands they never melt. this is a bit expensive when you get such little pack but it is worth it and as the packaging would say real cheese.
Cecilia A.
Canutillo, TX
I love white cheese so I always use it on my sandwich and hamburger . They have it on my local grocery store is really affordable is not the best cheeses but it does its job and well yeah I always end up buying it
Angel P.
For the last few months we've kept this cheese in the fridge! When I hear queso I think Mexican, but this cheese goes with everything! I found it at Walmart for a reasonable price and it is now a staple cheese of we don't have regular American cheese
Morgan W.
Banner Elk, NC
This tastes great! These are perfect for melting over Nachos, its got a smooth creamy flavor with no heat! so if you like queso without the heat this is the cheese for you. getting 16 slices in a pack for the price is good, espically for the flavor.
Kaitlyn S.
Sylacauga, AL
This queso black cheese is so delicious! Amazing grilled cheese sandwiches! Tastes like a fiesta in my mouth! Moderately healthy but great flavor! I mean amazingly tasty! Definitely a repeat buy for my shopping list! Perfect just the way it is!
Amanda P.
Riner, VA
Omg, this is the best cheese in the world. You can put it on a sandwich, or melt it on noodles. I put it on everything I eat that is good with cheese. It melts perfectly and is so delicious. I can eat it with nothing, it's that good.
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
The viewed it is amazing in every single product that they offer is so absolutely delicious if I didn't think it would kill me of a heart attack and clock on my arteries I could just heated up and drink it
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
This is one of my favorite cheese. I buy every single opportunity that I have. Great flavor, real cheese flavor. I usually buy at a price rite. Excellent price. Good quality. Super recommend. To other people