Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Jessely M.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by dianna h.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Yarimell R.

BY VELVEETA

Velveeta Queso Blanco Flavor Slices.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Good source of calcium.
Pasteurized prepared cheese product. see more...

Chania B.
In my family we use this cheese when we are making nachos or we need extra cheese for Mac and cheese. It is really creamy and doesn't have a wired after taste like other cheese brands do.
Angela O.
Waterbury, CT
Me and my family are in love with this cheese. It taste so good. It haves such a unique wonderful taste. If you don't use a lot it could be healthy. It doesn't compare to anything else I've tried. It's very tasty. I often make my brother sandwiches with this cheese and it gets a big smile on his face.
Vincent W.
Winston Salem, NC
You can acutally take this pack and melt it down with a cup of milk and use it as the cheese sauce for your tortillas. We like to add a little salsa to the cheese or at least the ro tel tomatoes. Then after it is melted together, just scoop it out over a plate of nachos for a great snack.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
I was a little disappointed in this quest blanco cheese because it didn't really taste any different to the original velveeta. I thought it would have more of a spice to it, but I didn't notice any. Next time I will probably try the ones with jalapeño in them, and see if it is any different.
Megan H.
Clermont, FL
These make the absolute best grilled cheese sandwiches. Even my MOTHER was raving about how good they were... I thought moms always made the best food but this was one time I beat her with flying colors! I know it is just a grilled cheese, but it was still a victory. My mom even went out and bought these for herself they were so good.
Bobbie C.
College Sta, TX
This cheese is great for anything and pairs well. It tastes like real authentic cheese and not fake. I am a repeat customer with this cheese. The flavor is very rich which I absolutely love. Maybe lowering the prices a bit or adding more flavors could help in the future.
stephanie d.
Houston
I love queso blanco! This product helps some of us in Texas create an excellent queso for an appetizer. I think it tastes light and creamy in the best way, and with a little rotel thrown in I blow my appetite for dinner. I wish it was easier to find in every grocery store.
Carla T.
Orlando, FL
Compared to regular velveeta this one is WAY better, 3 stars you ask? well velveeta in general tastes to me plasticy and really salty which well its bad. but i gave this a try so this one i prefer more than the other velveeta cheeses it's more lighter and it melts better.
Breann U.
omaha, NE
These are AWESOME for grilled cheese sandwiches. I used to cut slices out of the Velveeta cheese block (boy was that a mess). Now that these are available, I can make grilled cheese with Velveeta without the struggle and mess that the block of cheese used to create.
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
I love the flavor of velveta cheese. The queso is the perfect choice for a different kind of flavor on your sandwich. It is a rich cheese which is healthier than most other pre-sliced cheeses. I would highly recommend if you are interested in new flavors you might not get to taste