Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Jessely M.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by dianna h.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Yarimell R.

BY VELVEETA

Velveeta Queso Blanco Flavor Slices.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Good source of calcium.
Pasteurized prepared cheese product. see more...

xochitl A.
Mebane, NC
Buen sabor y bastante producto para un buen almuerzo me gusta son precisos para un buen desayuno

Good taste and quite product for a good lunch I like are accurate for a good breakfast
Eriona W.
Beaumont , TX
My family is cheese lovers! I happy to love white cheeses so this is best of both worlds. Easy to melt and so yummy not sure if it's the most healthy though you guys
Jessica A.
Royal, AR
Great on lunch meat sandwiches and awesome as grilled cheese sandwich!! Gave the sandwiches a bit of a pick me up. Good price and I will definitely be buying again.
Lillian J.
Grant, AL
I did not like this product. It was a little better before I melted it, but not much. I tried to have some on a grilled cheese, so I melted the cheese. It was so thick I couldn't even eat my grilled cheese! :(
Emily P.
Rogers, AR
These are super good when you want to add something different to everday sandwiches. Velveeta is such a better brand of cheese and you can definitely tell by the way it tastes!
Kimberly H.
Clarksville, TN
I was excited when I started seeing packs of Velveeta cheese slices in stores. I started seeing more flavors pop up and was nice to see. I've tried them all and they are all delicious. This is my bf and I's favorite. At $2 a pack, you can't beat that. Even the store made brand isn't that reasonably priced so it was very welcome. As expensive as food is these days, ya gotta save where you can. I recommend the Velveeta Queso Blanco cheese ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰.
Josie L.
Fort Wayne, IN
These cheese slices have a very mild hint of the spicy kind of flavor they seem like they should have. They tasted more plain than I thought they would. If I am paying more for special Velveeta slices than I would for plain old American cheese, I want it to not only have the great, melty Velveeta texture (which they did) but the kind of special flavor that is advertised. They were pretty okay, just pretty mild.
Juana R.
Dallas Texas
I'm not a cheesy person but when it comes to slice cheese this one is my favorite, taste good can be use for everything I even add it to my spaghetti, it's really good
Crystal C.
Cookeville, TN
So smooth and quick easy melting for a warm sadwich .my kids loce this .they beg for more. They love it for a snack or in the luch box even for a road trip ..quick fix for happy campers
April W.
Seymour
I love these on a grilled sandwich. Whether it's a grilled cheese or a hot ham and cheese or even a club sandwich. This cheese is creamy and absolutely delicious!