Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Jessely M.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by dianna h.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Yarimell R.

BY VELVEETA

Velveeta Queso Blanco Flavor Slices.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Good source of calcium.
Pasteurized prepared cheese product. see more...

Emily B.
Very good flavor, I use it to make white macaroni or white cheese dip, bought it at Walmart, not sure how healthy, but very tasty. I've bought it a few times and will continue to. Will definitely recommend to others.
Ashly N.
Pocatello, ID
This product is great for grilled cheese! It tastes very fake so not good for snacking on or eating plain. The value is pretty good considering the taste on grilled cheese. I would repurchase jut for this purpose.
Whitney J.
Scottsville, KY
This is mind blowing!!!!! I am an advocate buyer of velvetta cheese! I don't purchase any other brand, but the taste and flavors are amazing and it is definitely worth trying!! I will definitely try it again!!!
Emily E.
Tylertown, MS
I wasn't a big fan of this one. I love queso cheese so I thought this would be delicious on a grilled cheese or sandwich but I was sadly wrong. It didn't really taste like queso at all.
Diana M.
Great cheese melts so perfectly onto my ham or bologna don't use no other cheese then this. Such a great taste makes me forget about all the other cheeses. Would recommend to everyone to try this delusion cheese
Cheyenne J.
Yoder, CO
I love that this cheese is in slices, so it's awesome to use on sandwiches or easy to melt for different dips! They also have it in low fat so you have an option! It has the flavor I've been looking for!
xochitl A.
Mebane , NC
Buen sabor y bastante producto para un buen almuerzo me gusta son precisos para un buen desayuno

Good taste and quite product for a good lunch I like are accurate for a good breakfast
Eriona W.
Beaumont , TX
My family is cheese lovers! I happy to love white cheeses so this is best of both worlds. Easy to melt and so yummy not sure if it's the most healthy though you guys
Jessica A.
Royal, AR
Great on lunch meat sandwiches and awesome as grilled cheese sandwich!! Gave the sandwiches a bit of a pick me up. Good price and I will definitely be buying again.
Lillian J.
Grant, AL
I did not like this product. It was a little better before I melted it, but not much. I tried to have some on a grilled cheese, so I melted the cheese. It was so thick I couldn't even eat my grilled cheese! :(