Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Jessely M.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by dianna h.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Yarimell R.

BY VELVEETA

Velveeta Queso Blanco Flavor Slices.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Good source of calcium.
Pasteurized prepared cheese product. see more...

Lillian J.
Grant, AL
I did not like this product. It was a little better before I melted it, but not much. I tried to have some on a grilled cheese, so I melted the cheese. It was so thick I couldn't even eat my grilled cheese! :(
Emily P.
Rogers, AR
These are super good when you want to add something different to everday sandwiches. Velveeta is such a better brand of cheese and you can definitely tell by the way it tastes!
Kimberly H.
Clarksville, TN
I was excited when I started seeing packs of Velveeta cheese slices in stores. I started seeing more flavors pop up and was nice to see. I've tried them all and they are all delicious. This is my bf and I's favorite. At $2 a pack, you can't beat that. Even the store made brand isn't that reasonably priced so it was very welcome. As expensive as food is these days, ya gotta save where you can. I recommend the Velveeta Queso Blanco cheese 😉😉.
Juana R.
Dallas Texas
I'm not a cheesy person but when it comes to slice cheese this one is my favorite, taste good can be use for everything I even add it to my spaghetti, it's really good
Josie L.
Fort Wayne, IN
These cheese slices have a very mild hint of the spicy kind of flavor they seem like they should have. They tasted more plain than I thought they would. If I am paying more for special Velveeta slices than I would for plain old American cheese, I want it to not only have the great, melty Velveeta texture (which they did) but the kind of special flavor that is advertised. They were pretty okay, just pretty mild.
Crystal C.
Cookeville, TN
So smooth and quick easy melting for a warm sadwich .my kids loce this .they beg for more. They love it for a snack or in the luch box even for a road trip ..quick fix for happy campers
Natalia T.
Fulshear, TX
These cheese slices are to die for! Every time I go to the grocery store I look for them and cannot find them. This is the only cheese I used to eat when I was little cause it is so good but I have had no luck locating it recently. I would recommend this cheese to anyone no matter the type of sandwich you are making this cheese is a great addition to any meal.
Chania B.
In my family we use this cheese when we are making nachos or we need extra cheese for Mac and cheese. It is really creamy and doesn't have a wired after taste like other cheese brands do.
Angela O.
Waterbury, CT
Me and my family are in love with this cheese. It taste so good. It haves such a unique wonderful taste. If you don't use a lot it could be healthy. It doesn't compare to anything else I've tried. It's very tasty. I often make my brother sandwiches with this cheese and it gets a big smile on his face.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
I was a little disappointed in this quest blanco cheese because it didn't really taste any different to the original velveeta. I thought it would have more of a spice to it, but I didn't notice any. Next time I will probably try the ones with jalapeño in them, and see if it is any different.