Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Jessely M.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by dianna h.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Yarimell R.

BY VELVEETA

Velveeta Queso Blanco Flavor Slices.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Good source of calcium.
Pasteurized prepared cheese product. see more...

Kimberly C.
Just to be honest with you I really don't like cheese because when I was little I was lactose intolerant but one out eat cheese like something about the cheese will give me like allergic reaction or not I would eat it but only on my burger or like my tacos
Briana M.
These are wonderful! I consider myself a cheese-lover through and through, and these are definitely one of my favorites! Perfect for a sandwich or to crumble into a Mexican dish for a little added kick!
Shelby M.
Russell Spgs, KY
These have a nice flavor. We liked to put them on our burgers for a little twist on the traditional cheeseburger. They're a good deal for the money. We will probably buy again at some point.
Amie A.
Gastonia, NC
I am a HUGE Velveeta fan! I love how cheesey it is and how it can make any meal taste like it was made by a 5 star chef! I buy this probably once a month and I use it in my meals every week!
Ashley W.
Higginsville, MO
This is a wonderful product to use instead of shredded cheese to make those quesadillas worth. You can find it at almost any grocery store and it's creamy and affordable as far as cheese goes.
Raven S.
Madisonville, KY
We use these for seriously everything me and my boyfriend love this cheese . We use it for sandwiches and nachos . Homage pizza it is great . The cheese is so creamy and good ! And great in maccroni. Big must in this house !
Amanda R.
Gatesville, TX
Velveeta cheese slices are my go to. It's real cheese unlike some of the other brands and has a great flavor. It is affordable and will make your grilled cheese sandwiches the best. You can buy it at most local retailers. I would recommend this cheese to others.
Kim W.
This is the weirdest review I have ever posted in my life. But. my boys LOVE this cheese. I am a stay at home mom with three young boys. They will not allow me to leave the store with out this cheese.
ash f.
I like this cheese but I feel that there are a lot of other brands that taste a lot better... This is sold at a reasonable price though. A lot of other cheeses are better in terms of being organic and healthier, but this cheese still tastes pretty good.
Ashley M.
Tiffin, OH
This product is so good! I recently just had a cookout with family and friends and queso cheese on top of a hamburger with some chorizo is a great make on a Mexican burger. The taste of the cheese is amazing and it melts just right.