Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Jessely M.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by dianna h.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Yarimell R.

Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT

Velveeta Queso Blanco Flavor Slices.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Good source of calcium.
Pasteurized prepared cheese product. see more...

Jamie B.
Tempe, AZ
I moved to South Texas and white queso was not a thing, so I would buy these and use on food and melt down for queso. I now live in AZ and I can't find this product. I need it!! Will keep looking until I find it because it is that good.
Brooklyn F.
Fort Stewart, GA
I love these cheese slices. You can put them on anything or even melt them down and make a very good cheese dip. I highly recommend this product to anyone that is a cheese lover. Kraft is a great brand to buy from
Christina C.
Lake City , FL
This is wonderful on sandwiches or homemade Mac n cheese with diced ham. The only cheese brand I will use. Packed with tons of flavor. Great for lunch dinner and breakfast plus snacks! A must in my home!
Kate F.
Mankato, MN
My son freaking loves these. He eats them straight out of the wrapper and I can almost never keep them in my fridge because he eats them all up. Also great in sandwiches.
Dawne L.
Cape Coral, FL
I am a sucker for this cheese, love it on homemade Quesadillas. I go out of my way to go to the Walmart grocery specifically for this cheese. The price is reasonable for the amount that you get. The Queso flavor is amazing, not boring at all and I would recommend it to anyone that likes Queso.
Madelein H.
Tulsa, OK
Too melting for my grill cheese 😔 I wasn't expecting that... tastes good not my favorite but it's alright for some sandwiches it also looks and kinda tastes grease! But that's just my opinion if you like to try go for it I hope it meets your expectations!
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I was hunting a slice cheese with lower calories n fat.
This queso blanco cheese by Velveeta has 40 calories n 2 g total fat!!
It is really good. I love making grilled cheese with it..
You should try this cheese even if not trying to lower your calorie or fat.. The taste is pretty good. Yummy!!
Liviet A.
Bakersfield, CA
I love purchasing this cheese because you can just use that in many ways and quesadillas burritos and everything and I just a big cheese lover they are burying on expensive I just I love the brand they are very easy to mount as well I am not a first time buyer and I totally recommend these these are one of my favorite cheese as well
Brenda W.
Sacramento, CA
Who Doesn't like cheese?
The cheesier the thicker the better
We use the slices on almost all foods
We eat, I can only say if you want
A patty melt or grilled cheese
Sandwich that is the go to cheese
And use them mixed with salsa
You have fantastic creamier dip
For just about anything you want
To use this cheese for dips as well
Tiani M.
It's pretty good to put into sandwiches. I mean it IS cheese. It adds a little more kick to the sandwich which is always a nice surprise. I think it's about....decently priced. If you're looking for a new cheese to put in your sandwich go for something along the lines of mozzarella (in my opinion)