Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Jessely M.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by dianna h.Velveeta Cheese Slices Queso Blanco - 16 CT uploaded by Yarimell R.

BY VELVEETA

Velveeta Queso Blanco Flavor Slices.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Good source of calcium.
Pasteurized prepared cheese product. see more...

Brooklyn F.
Fort Stewart, GA
I love these cheese slices. You can put them on anything or even melt them down and make a very good cheese dip. I highly recommend this product to anyone that is a cheese lover. Kraft is a great brand to buy from
Kate F.
Saint Peter, MN
My son freaking loves these. He eats them straight out of the wrapper and I can almost never keep them in my fridge because he eats them all up. Also great in sandwiches.
Dawne L.
Cape Coral, FL
I am a sucker for this cheese, love it on homemade Quesadillas. I go out of my way to go to the Walmart grocery specifically for this cheese. The price is reasonable for the amount that you get. The Queso flavor is amazing, not boring at all and I would recommend it to anyone that likes Queso.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I was hunting a slice cheese with lower calories n fat.
This queso blanco cheese by Velveeta has 40 calories n 2 g total fat!!
It is really good. I love making grilled cheese with it..
You should try this cheese even if not trying to lower your calorie or fat.. The taste is pretty good. Yummy!!
Madelein H.
Kansas City, MO
Too melting for my grill cheese 😔 I wasn't expecting that... tastes good not my favorite but it's alright for some sandwiches it also looks and kinda tastes grease! But that's just my opinion if you like to try go for it I hope it meets your expectations!
Liviet A.
Bakersfield , CA
I love purchasing this cheese because you can just use that in many ways and quesadillas burritos and everything and I just a big cheese lover they are burying on expensive I just I love the brand they are very easy to mount as well I am not a first time buyer and I totally recommend these these are one of my favorite cheese as well
Tiani M.
It's pretty good to put into sandwiches. I mean it IS cheese. It adds a little more kick to the sandwich which is always a nice surprise. I think it's about....decently priced. If you're looking for a new cheese to put in your sandwich go for something along the lines of mozzarella (in my opinion)
Starlynn F.
Manassas, VA
My favorite cheese ever! So disappointed when my local stores stopped carrying it. Hands down the best cheese when compared to other competitors of the same market. Tastes almost as good as authentic queso blanco. The texture is smooth and creamy. And it's great for melting, unlike some of it's competitors. I have recommended to friends and family.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I love Velveeta. I especially love making mac and cheese, queso, and grilled cheese with it. It isn't really cheese though so that's why I give 4 starts. I'm trying to cut off on the processed foods.
Trisha F.
First off finding this type of cheese in slices is hard ! What I love about velveeta is they are always extra cheesy . It tastes like your eatting fancy cheese from a Mexican restaurant. It's great if your making dinner or throwing a party . So yummy when your looking for the cheese not just the dip