Velveeta Block, Mexican Mild Cheese

by Velveeta

Make Velveeta your go-to to make any meal rich creamy and melty. The creamy consistency transforms into gooey liquid gold when melted, making it perfect for nachos or your favorite casserole. Liquid Gold can make any meal a hit! This Mexican-inspired cheese is kicked up with the spice of jalapeno and perfect for creating your favorite queso dip or layering in your tacos, nachos, and enchiladas. Melt and watch your dinner turn into a fiesta

this sounds like a good snack
Does this taste weird?
Is there a good chip dip recipe for this cheese? I'm looking to spice up my super bowl spread!
Start your review of Velveeta Block, Mexican Mild Cheese!
Jazmin L.
Longview, TX
Love this cheese specially with tortilla chips and add some ground beef and some jalapeños. There is your delicious nachos 🤤
Rebecca M.
This cheese 🧀 has an awesome taste unlike some that have imitation taste you can make dips with these blocks mix salsas or add chili beans to make it fun for family gatherings or parties 🎉 and they’re not pricey so go get y’all some !!! 💯
Yola N.
I love it, it's really good, I always buy it I even love to cook just to eat with this
Cecilia G.
Avondale, AZ
My family uses Kraft Velveeta cheese for our pigs in a blanket also to make nachos with. It is a good brand of cheese one of our favorites
Miss M.
Add some Saldana and it's great for queso dip. One if my favorites, but pricey tho but kinda in a way worth it
Sarah A.
Very good with and Hillshire Farm Baked Honey Cured Ham. very good flavor, taste like heaven, perfect for family gatherings or football sundays! Go Saints and Cowboys!
Misty W.
Mount morris , MI
Velveeta Mexican mild cheese is the best cheese for nachos! It has a great taste without being too spicy.
Michele D.
Bloomington, IN
Great for whatever ails you. Shred it on tacos, and salads. Melt it for nachos, and dipping parties. Slice it for sandwiches. Very creamy not matter how you serve it. Really affordable and found at grocery stores everywhere. Would recommend this product for lots of recipe's. Plus it has the longest shevlf life I have every seen.
Gabby D.
Columbus, IN
I put almost on my family's food because we are really fans of this product we like put on the enchiladas top with a very spicy sauce and lettuce. Also the price is good it taste like a mexican cheese so i recommended. My kids eats this like snack
Priscilla R.
This is probably the best queso you’re going to get that’s not from a restaurant. It’s god quality cheese and tastes very good. I usually mix it with picante sauce. Only downside is that it starts to harden once it starts to cool down.