Velveeta 3 Cheese Blend Slices

by Velveeta

Velveeta 3 Cheese Blend Slices, 12 oz (16 slices) Velveeta 3 Cheese Blend Slices are prepared with quality milk ingredients and a scrumptious blend of cheddar, Colby and asiago cheese. The main attraction of any grilled cheese sandwich, Velveeta Cheese Slices always delivers that zesty and cheesy taste you love. Individually-wrapped cheese slices Good Source of Calcium Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product 16 slices per package 40 calories per slice WHEY, MILK, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATION, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SODIUM CITRATE, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF GELATIN, SALT, CANOLA OIL, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, LACTIC ACID, SORBIC ACID AS A PRESERVATIVE, MILKFAT, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, CHEESE CULTURE, OLEORESIN PAPRIKA (COLOR), ENZYMES, NATURAL FLAVOR, ANNATTO (COLOR), VITAMIN A PALMITATE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Velveeta 3 Cheese Blend Slices!
Springfield
Are you wanting a grill cheese right now?!? Well if so I’m telling yo it I get in your car, run to your nearest grocery store and pick up a pack of Velveeta 3 cheese blend slices. I promise you won’t regret it!
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
Anyone hunting for the perfect cheese for the perfect grilles cheese sandwich should end their search here. It's rich and creamy and all the right things to make your grilled cheese out of this world.
Kissimmee, FL
a single slice of a single cheese? you know you deserve better than that tonight. TWO types of cheeses packing into a single slice? that's so 2018. This is the future and this is what you deserve.. THREE types of cheese, cheddar, Colby and Asiago packed into a single slice of mouth watering heavenly goodness that your taste buds just aren't prepared for but you're gonna do it anyways.
This is one of my favorite sin foods. I grew up eating Velveeta and as adult it doesn't quite go with my diet so I buy the slices every once in a while and eat them on grilled cheese, on steamed broccoli and :cough: friend spam and white bread sandwiches (it has to be white 🍞 with these or it doesn't taste right)...
Chatsworth, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
This cheese is perfect for grilled cheese sandwiches. It tasted so yummy when melted!! One of the best cheeses out there besides Kraft! It’s pretty affordable, but I would recommend to others!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
my house
Purchased at: Target
besssssttt cheese hands down to make grilled cheese w/. if i don’t get this i get kraft usually it’s so delicious, the cheese is so cheesy and that kind of cheese isn’t only good for mac n cheese it’s amazing for the grilled cheese.
Nut Free, No Special Diet
el paso
I love cheese and this product is so cheesy and doesn’t taste artificial. I’ve bought this product multiple times . The slices can be pretty thick and a bit pricey so to save money people would probably use another brand
San Leandro , CA
Honestly, this is the only cheese brand I use when it comes to grilled cheese. It has a much better taste than Kraft in my opinion. I also use it in mac n cheese when I make it cause this cheese gets goey and stays.
Rindge, NH
I love all kinds of cheese but this is by far the best cheese for a grilled cheese! I use 2 slices per sandwich and it's delicious. It melts perfectly and no "strings " attached lol.
Low Carb
I love cheese on everything like sandwiches I like putting it on hotdogs and hamburgers cheese taste good they very cheesy and affordable not to expensive at all I would definitely buy again in the future
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb