BY VELVEETA #75 in Cheese

Facts per Serving...FatThis Product...3gRegular Velveeta...4gCheddar Cheese...9g see more...

Angelique S.
Santa Fe
This cheese is my favorite go to for nacho cheese and homemade chips and cheese dip mixed with homemade salsa. When heated up and mixed with some milk, it's so creamy. It's just the best cheese ever! This is what you call liquid gold. The only downside is, it gets dried up too quick and it starts hardening up as your eating it. You have to keep stirring it every now and then. This is why I gave it 4 stars. But other than that, this cheese is the best liquid cheese!
Kimberly S.
Venice, FL
Ok who doesn't love Velveeta cheese? Umm everyone enjoys a nice homemade pot of Mac and cheese! That's what I mainly use it for. I don't cook very well or very often. But my kids love my Mac and cheese for some reason so if it's a Mac and cheese night.. im cooking. Even if it's only that, that I make and hubby makes everything else. It's just so gooey and creamy and just yummy!
Brooklyn S.
Owensboro, KY
I keep a bow in my refrigerator at all times! We love this stuff. I use it alot when I'm cooking, or is I want to ask a little extra to something. Also love Velveeta for homemade Ro tel Dip! Always good to keep in the refrigerator just In case you needed or think you might want to get creative with some recipes.
Emily R.
Broken Arrow
My family makes nachos every Christmas and we always use velveeta cheese with rotel in it. It's super creamy, thick, and tasty. The tomato bits from the rotel really make the cheese taste even better than on its own and it's a Christmas tradition I doubt we'll ever give up.
Carrie C.
Love this product, I like to use it for mac and cheese and for cheese dip. Its also great for make dull box dinners better. The price can be a bit high sometimes and I like to wait to have coupons or on sale. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a product like this.
Ale C.
Humble, TX
My family has always used this cheese to make nachos. We cut the cheese in cubes and mix it in with some milk and you have a creamy delicious nacho sauce. Top it off with some tomatoes, sour cream and some black olives and you will have the best nachos you have ever tasted!
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Velveeta is my go to cheese for melting and making dips. It melts so easily and doesn't get all lumpy. The taste is amazing. Velveeta really doesn't cost that much more than the knock of brand, maybe 50 cents. And a little bit goes along way. A must have for nachos.
Percy B.
5 stars because this stuff is crack. That being said, super unhealthy and slightly disturbing that it doesn't need to be refrigerated. I personally think this stuff is super expensive! Would be cheaper and probably more delicious to use fresh cheese in your recipe.
Ruthie N.
I buy this for my kid's pastina and he really likes it the taste it's good and it's easy to cook with it the only con that i have is that says that melt easily but with the pasta or scrambled eggs is not that quick maybe when it is used for baking recipes.
Teah W.
Stillwater, OK
I love using this cheese and my family does too! It fits in perfectly with so many recipes but my all time favorite is rotel and velveeta cheese. It's so amazing and this is the only cheese I would ever use for that recipe! 10/10 would recommend!