BY VELVEETA

60 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

390mg sodium, 18% DV.

2g sugars.

25% Less fat than regular Velveeta.

Reduced fat pasteurized prepared cheese product.

Melts better and 60% less fat than cheddar cheese!

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Rhonda M.
Whether I’m using this with a quick can of RO TEL for some quick chip dip or to use it with homemade Mac and cheese. This cheese never disappoints. I started using the 2% because it’s the same great taste. It is equally delicious on fresh veggies such as broccoli or cauliflower. It makes Chilis and homemade potato soups taste better. The shelf life is pretty long for this product so you can cook and use it for several weeks. Of course when opened it needs to be in the fridge. Once I purchase mine I usually put it straight into fridge anyhow.
Jordan G.
Springdale , AR
I enjoyed this food product we used it for cheese dip. It was a bit “healthier” for a cheese. It tastes great. The texture was a little different than others. I would recommend this for anyone wanting to make a great cheese dip.
Kristin L.
There is nothing better when you're really craving mac and cheese than velveeta mac and cheese. I love having this one hand to mix in to some pasta for a quick dinner. It's so nice and creamy and definitely hits the spot.
Carissa S.
Nothing makes good queso quite like Velveeta! I made a recipe for a family reunion and it was the first thing to run out, it was such a hit. I use a pound of cooked ground beef, a can of rotel tomatoes, a whole block of velveeta cheese, and a couple tablespoons of milk. The BEST way to prepare it is to use a crock pot, but the stove top or microwave will do it a pinch! I'm hungry just thinking about it!
Clarissa M.
Mckeesport, PA
Velveeta is really convenient when I make cheese sauces or queso for chips, but the packaging is really inconvenient. It's hard to store the remaining Velveeta properly, so some of it inevitably goes bad. I recommend it for recipes, but the packaging could really use some improvement. When I recommend it to others, I always tell them to find a different way to store it after it is opened.
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
We use Velveeta in basically everything at our house.  I don't think its very healthy but we love to eat it anyway.  I would say to me each block is pretty expensive unless you can find a coupon which is great!!  We would normally buy something like this at a wal-mart to try and save a little money!  I would recommend everyone have a little velveeta in their lives!
Brandi B.
Valley city , ND
I absolutely love Kraft Velveeta cheese! There's so many ways to use it, my personal favorites are mac and cheese and queso! It's rich and delicious and you can buy it at any grocery store. When I make salsa I melt down the Velveeta with a can of Rotel tomatoes and it's perfect! There's also different flavors like buffalo or my favorite with 2% milk. Best of all, it's affordable!
Samantha M.
Say what you will about processed american cheese... but it's good. I like that velveeta has the 2% milk option to save you on some fat calories. It melts perfectly every time. It's quite pricey but use it sparingly and you can certainly justify it. It's the best quality block american cheese out there. Keeps for a good long time too.
Candace M.
Albany, NY
Honestly, I hate Velveeta "cheese". I find it to be the saltiest, most plastic tasting gelatinous mess I've ever encountered. I'm a cheese fanatic so any time Velveeta is mentioned and given the title of "cheese", I want to fight somebody, lol. Howeverrrrrr, nothing completes my baked macaroni and cheese quite like a cheese sauce with Velveeta in it. It adds such a smooth and creamy texture that despite its nastiness in its own, I can't deny it's value, lol.
Jessica N.
Kingsport , TN
I love this cheese! I use it to make a dip with hamburger meat and Rotel and it is so amazing. It's one of my favorite things to eat. We make it and have nachos for dinner at least once a month. My kids love it and I have even turned my mom onto it, whom is the pickiest eater in the world. So that alone says it's great :)