Velour What The Fluff? Lashes

The true meaning of the acronym "WTF." The definition of this lash is super thick but super lightweight, with 3-dimensional, fluffy curls.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Velour What The Fluff? Lashes!
These Velour lashes are so pretty and soft, they lasted up for 20ish uses maybe even more (with care). They are on the expensive side but worth it as they last pretty long. I will continue to purchase these false lashes and recommend them to people interested in soft beautifully made lashes.. *tip, bend the lashes side to side in order to fit your eye shape!!
Springside, SK
Purchased at: Sephora
These lashes are very full and gorgeous. They don’t shed and have a thick band. They almost look like eyelash extensions. There in very sleek packaging and come out easy I would recommend.
Surrey, VT
These are my all time favourite lashes. Please if you come across them try. They are so comfortable and long lasting I swear I can wear a pair 40 times before they start to look like when you wear a pair of other lashes once. They don't get clumpy they blend right in and sit so nicely. I always get so many compliments on these lashes! Thee best
Montreal , QC
It looks gorgeous, but you have to be aware of your eye shape and what would suit it better. Because I have smaller almond shaped eyes, regardless of me cutting the lashes to “fit my eyelids”, they looked to long and unnatural on me. They might be better for someone with larger eyelids and eyes.
I love these lashes for a dramatic eye look! I wear them out for formal event or nights down town with my girls! They are so beautiful and in hanse my natural eye shape! There also very long wearing Iv rescued mine many times
Thunder Bay, ON
Best lashes i have ever used. They have so much volume and length and the band isnt overly thick. They were easy to apply and made my eyes look so pretty!
These are to die for I love the style shape they are so incredibly light and easy to fit. My party lashes for sure
surrey, BC
before i got lash extensions these were always my go to lash. i repurchased more times than i can count.
richmond hill
Amazing quality. Nice and fluffy. Love the dramatic look. Easy to apply and line is seamless.

Looking for your answer?