BY VELOUR

Let the world be your runway. With evenly distributed, thick hair across the band, these lashes will have you in the spotlight whether you are staying in or going out.

VOLUME-FULL

TYPE-MINK HAIR

BAND-COTTON THREAD

COLOUR-NATURAL BLACK

LENGTH-5 - 14 MM

Buy on ULTA
  • "These are so soft and glamorous! Love how dramatic they look without being stiff or uncomfortable." in 3 reviews
Kathryn P.
Melissa, TX
These lashes are the perfect finishing touch for a dramatic, glamorous Halloween look. The lashes as durable and do not shed easily, and are easy to apply. The lash line isn’t unnatural looking, compared to other brands I have tried.
CiCi R.
Although these lashes are beautiful. They are very expensive and very delicate. I bought 4 pairs. All of them started losing lashes after one wear. Very disappointed.
Nicole B.
Mastic, NY
The PERFECT going out lash. Completes every dramatic look I’ve ever created! I love them so much. Super dramatic and full! I’ve used them multiple times because I take good care of them and am a repeat customer of velour lashes! They are so worth the money!
Candice M.
Winona, MN
Courtney L.
Niagara Falls
These are my favourite lash. Most lashes look ridiculous on me and hit my eyebrow which I hate but these are the perfect length with the right amount of density. I would say they are a medium to full lash definitely not natural. I got about 15 uses out of them until the band fell apart. Took good care of them by applying mascara first and cleaning glue off the bands
Brittany J.
Canada
Velour has amazing quality lashes. All very fluffy and hair-like! So many styles to choose from too. They stayed on all day. Taking off one star because i dont think you get as many wears out of them as you do with Lilly Lashes