Velour Silk Lashes Stop Kit-ing Around Let's Get Started Kit uploaded by Jordan V B.

BY VELOUR

An all-in-one kit for false lash application, plus detailed steps on how to apply faux lashes. This kit features everything you need to flawlessly apply the bestselling "My Life's Complete" set of lashes. Perfect for the beginner, this set includes a mini Brush on Lash Adhesive, a set of Velour Silk Lashes, and a Lash Applicator, designed to provide strong adhesive power while being gently on the eyes, and its brush tip lets you avoid over squeezing or wasting glue. The Velour Lash Applicator has a unique curvature to perfectly hold false lashes, gaining a steady grip to ensure precise and easy application. Convenient for on-the-go application, the Lash Mirror makes it easy to apply lashes and check out the results. This set contains: - 0.07 oz Brush on Lash Adhesive (mini size) - Set of Silk False Lash Collection in My Life's Complete - Lash Applicator (mini size) see more...

• Where can i buy these?2 Answers
  • I don't typically wear lashes but I'm now starting to wan...1 Answers
  • Are they hard to put on? and is the glue good?3 Answers
holly d.
Oshkosh, WI
These lashes are greatttttt! I did not use the glue that came with it but the lashes worked out super well and stayed on all night! I would definitely recommend
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
I absolutely loved these lashes .. I used these lashes for my Florida beach wedding & they looked absolutely amazing !! I felt so beautiful with them on!
Jessica W.
Las Vegas , NV
I love the velour lashes especially the mink ones that are a bit more pricey. These are nice too but the band is a little too tough.
Taylor M.
Mobile, AL
These are actually some pretty good decent eyelashes. I love them. They may not be the best but they are worth it.❤️
Allie M.
Simpsonville, SC
They are so soft and pretty and have a really good range between soft and subtle and wow and glamorous. Love these.
Kylie K.
Tustin, CA
Love velour lashes, but they are on the pricier side so I only use them if I'm going some where special.
Velour eyelashes are pricey but worth it. If you keep them in good condition they last for quite a while.
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA
I love me some eyelashes a must and these work great and look very natural recommend them
Natasha A.
Love me some lashes! And these are another favorite! Totally a must have or must try
Danielle O.
Chestertown, MD
Great lashes I love them and wear them all the time my favorite is Fluff n edgy
hannah j.
Lorain, OH
Are they hard to put on? and is the glue good?
Nesh H.
Where can i buy these?
Pamela E.
Weston, FL
I don't typically wear lashes but I'm now starting to want to wear these? Are they easy on the eye delicate i mean? Is it ok to sleep with them on?