Velour Silk Lashes Living on the Edge uploaded by Unique M.

BY VELOUR

A set of natural-looking and long-lasting, real silk lashes to flatter naturally short lashes for a more volumized look. Give shorter lashes a glamourous look and ultimate definition. With longer lashes at one edge and shorter lashes at the other, these lashes give added dimension and a unique look. Made of soft silk, they're lightweight and comfortable, and their specially-developed cotton-thread band allows for easy and fast application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Exclusive to Sephora, Velour Lashes feature a rare silk material that is the first to market. Each lash is 100 percent handmade with the softest silk material and a unique cotton thread band. They are reusable, providing an average of 20 applications. see more...

• Are these natural whispy looking ones?2 Answers
  • Are these easy to apply?? And up to how many times can th...1 Answers
  • These look kind of funny? Do they look good on?4 Answers
Velour Silk Lashes Living on the Edge
  • "I love these false eyelashes, one of the best brands I have ever met, I am a professional make-up artist and my clients love to wear this eyelash, they are beautiful, they look very natural and they leave a spectacular look, ideal for a party or night event .. their Prices are affordable and easy to place. They are beautiful!" in 4 reviews
Nicole M.
Schenectady, NY
So I am staring to think I got the wrong lashes when I ordered these. Because the ones I got were very bold the shorter part of the lashes was almost like a thick line of lashes with long lashes sticking out. I thought they looked odd.
Dalther R.
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
These lashes are amazing. Velour lashes are some of my favorites but these truly are silky. They easily shape to my eyes and look extremely real, especially compared to lashes I've used in the past that are more expensive!
Lauren M.
Nashua, NH
These are by far the best lashes I have ever you say there isn't much room for improvement maybe a couple more to choose from they are a little bit on the pricey side but they are worth it I would definitely buy again
Courtney s.
Macon, GA
Velour lashes are beautiful i love the look but the lash band are quite stiff no mstter how much your flex them it is not going to mold to your eye so if you are looking for comfort these are not the lashes for you they stab at the inner and outer corners until they upgrade the bands to make them more comfortable i will not be repurchasing
The velour silk lashes are one of my favorite brands of lashes. they are good quality and they packaging is amazing. The lashes are pretty easy to clean. they fit the eyes pretty good and come in so many different styles.
Kristen B.
Las Vegas, NV
These are seriously the best! Yes they are a bit expensive, but you pay for the quality. You can reuse them multiple times and they still look awesome.
Claire R.
These are my favorite lashes to wear on special occasions! They're super soft and very simple to apply. A little pricey, but you can re-wear them.
April H.
Penns Grove, NJ
I love these lashes they are the best shape super dark so can definitely be seen they are very easy to put on such a show stopper
Michele G.
Love these lashes that go from short to long. Easy to apply because they are naturally shaped.
Mercedes L.
How many times are you able to reuse these?
Janine F.
Garden City, KS
These look kind of funny? Do they look good on?
BIA R.
Austin, TX
Are these natural whispy looking ones?
Jamie A.
Granada Hills , CA
Are these easy to apply?? And up to how many times can they be reused?