Velour Silk Lashes Fluff'n Thick Silk Lash Collection Fluff'n Whispie uploaded by alexis w.Velour Silk Lashes Fluff'n Thick Silk Lash Collection Fluff'n Whispie uploaded by Katlyn C.Velour Silk Lashes Fluff'n Thick Silk Lash Collection Fluff'n Whispie uploaded by Bethany P.

BY VELOUR

A set of lightweight, faux silk lashes for long-lasting, glamourous looks. Fluff'n Thick Silk Lashes feature a three-dimensional design in handmade, 100 percent real silk that lets you achieve a comfortable, dramatic lash look. With nine styles to choose from, including Fluff'n Cool, Fluff'n Dolled Up, Fluff'n Whispie, Fluff'n Edgy, Fluff'n Thick, Trust Me Try It, Momma Knows Best, Flare-y Godmom, and Strut It, they're perfect for lash lovers who prefer a fuller lash, and they provide full volume without the weight. Each set of lashes comes in a different style: Fluff'n Edgy: Full volume and full length lashes to give eyes ultimate definition and an avant-garde look. Fluff'n Whispie: Criss-cross patterned lashes with whispie tips for a feathery, flirty look. Fluff'n Dolled Up: Long-short, staggered lashes that create the look of doll-like eyes. Fluff'n Thick: Lashes with added volume and length in the outer corners to achieve a cat-eye look. Fluff'n Cool: Side-swept flared lashes to give lashes a confident look with a touch of attitude. Trust Me, Try It: Clustered, criss-cross patterned lashes with a gradient effect for that whispie, sultry look. Momma Knows Best: Natural-looking lashes with added volume and length on the outer corners to complete an everyday winged liner look. Flare-y Godmom: Lashes with a dynamic V-formation effect with a criss-cross pattern to achieve a staggered, flared look. Strut It: Lashes with full volume and length throughout entire lash to give the eyes a more rounded effect. see more...

Velour Silk Lashes Fluff'n Thick Silk Lash Collection Fluff'n Whispie
  • "These are my favorite lashes from velour that i love buying again and again. I heard Casey Holmes talk about these lashes on one of her youtube videos and went on the hunt at Sephora. When i applied them it was so easy! They fit perfectly on my eyes and I was in love! They are so fluffy and they make my eyes look so much bigger, they really add a nice dramatic touch to any makeup look! Give them a try! :)" in 3 reviews
Nina M.
These lashes are gorgeous and are great quality! They are all handmade and beautiful. Fluff’n Whispie is a really dramatic style. They are really fluffy and you can wear the multiple times and they wont fall apart.
Brianne W.
Williams Lake, BC
I have about six different styles of the Velour eyelashes. Fluff and wispy has got to be my favorite. I swear if you ever buy a pair of these you will never go back to drugstore eyelashes.If you don’t put too much glue on them and are careful when taking them off they can last you a long time. They are way more expensive than drugstore eyelashes but cheaper in the long run as drugstore eyelashes are a one time wear.
alexis w.
Winnipeg, MO
These are my everyday lashes - I really like the big doll eye look. They’re super long and fluffy and they’re the easiest lashes I’ve ever applied. They can last up to six months and they look stunning on all eye shapes!
Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
These lashes are my favorite product of the summer! They are so thick and fluffy and the band is thin enough to feel comfortable on my eyelids. They are easy to apply if you have applied a few lashes before. I have and would purchase them again for a dramatic night on the town kind of look.
Caitlen C.
These lashes are great! They add so much length, drama and definition to my eyes! They don't feel heavy on your eyes either! Dress these babies up with a nice smokey eye and winged eyeliner and your makeup will look fabulous!
Zuri A.
Beautiful lashes a little dramatic but beautiful and confortable on the eyes.
Tori L.
Brandi E.
austin, TX
I got one of these lashes in a influenster box and really enjoy them. They don’t feel heavy and I can’t really feel them on my eyes. They are easy to apply. A little expensive but worth it.
Christina F.
Definitely takes a little bit of practice to apply if you're not used to a thicker band, but they are absolutely gorgeous. Just the right amount of drama
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Velour lashes themselves are absolutely incredible. All time favorite lashes!! These specific lashes are so thick and fluffy, I absolutely love them. Super cute packaging. I highly recommend them to everyone!! They range from 20-30$ on velour.com
Tori L.
What other style of velour lashes are good?
Kasey K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How natural do the lashes look?