Elora M.
Grand forks , ND
Sooo I purchased this set of lashes for myself as a little holiday present since Sephora was having free shipping or something that justified me spending almost $30 for a pair of falsies (LOL). When I got them in the mail I was STOKED because they looked soooo fluffyyyyyy. They're a light dramatic lash, if that makes sense. Like yes, they're super full and definitely not natural, but at the same time they're fluffy and whispie enough that I can still see the makeup behind the lashes. They're not heavy on the eyes and honestly they give such a wide-eye look that I am definitely going to be pairing these with my Christmas makeup look. They would look SO cute on just a really thick winged liner, with a bold lip and some brows. I would recommend these because although it's a little extra money than Ardell whispies, you get your bang for your buck and can use these a lot more before they start looking beat up (even after that you can find a video on YouTube by SondjraDeluxe on how to bring your falsies back to life). Try these out for Christmas, treat yo'self!