Velour Silk Lashes Doll Me Up Too uploaded by lauren w.Velour Silk Lashes Doll Me Up Too uploaded by lauren w.

BY VELOUR

A set of natural-looking and long-lasting, real silk lashes for a doll-inspired eyelash look. These lashes are like the twin sister to "Doll Me Up" from Velour's Mink line. Made of soft silk, they're lightweight and comfortable, and their specially-developed cotton-thread band allows for easy and fast application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Exclusive to Sephora, Velour Lashes feature a rare silk material that is the first to market. Each lash is 100 percent handmade with the softest silk material and a unique cotton thread band. They are reusable, providing an average of 20 applications. see more...

lauren w.
Cincinnati, OH
I found these at The Makeup Shown in Chicago and I was soo thrilled to buy my first set of mink lashes. They dubbed these "doll me up" ones as the Khloe Kardashian look. Theyvwere right on point. These babies are dramatic and are thee perfect finish for a glamor look!! I absolutely feel like a star when I wear these. Great quality!!
Allison G.
Chesnee, SC
I would love to be to review these on my Instagram and tell people if they are worth the price and how they hold up durning the day.
Victoria C.
Toronto, NV
I love these eye lashes! They are so dramatic. Great for a cute Halloween outfit! The eye lashes make my eyes pop and stand out.
Christina L.
Milwaukee, WI
Do these lashes feel heavy?