BeautyEyeFalse EyelashesVelour
Lashes Silk Lash Collection Strut It

Velour Lashes Silk Lash Collection Strut It

A hand-crafted set of silk, faux lashes that you can wear 20 times or more. The Velour Silk Lash Collection features a range of long lasting natural and three-dimensional lash designs made on an ultra-thin, cotton-thread band for the most comfortable and lightweight wear. With styles for every eye shape, lifestyle, and makeup look, Velour makes it easy to try on a range of lash looks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Velour Silk Lashes spent years designing the perfect lash with help and feedback from its clients decided to make some changes to their lash band. Its updated, cotton fiber band is thinner, lighter, and more flexible, making even the most dramatic lash styles feel weightless. The elevated quality and design of the band makes application easy, and ensures the perfect fit. Each pair comes in a different style (sold separately): Fluff'n Edgy: Full, volume, three-dimensional lashes with full length, layered volume to give eyes ultimate definition and an avant-garde look. Fluff'n Whispie: Dramatic volume, three-dimensional lashes with a criss-cross pattern with whispie tips to achieve a feathery, flirty look. Fluff'n Dolled Up: Dramatic volume, three-dimensional lashes with long-short, staggered lashes for doll-like eyes. Fluff'n Thick: Dramatic volume, three-dimensional lashes with added volume and length in the outer corners to achieve a cat-eye look. Fluff'n Cool: Dramatic volume, three-dimensional lashes with a side-swept flared look for a touch of confidence. Trust Me, Try It: Full-volume, three dimensional lashes to achieve a voluminous, whispie look. Momma Knows Best: Natural-looking, three-dimensional lashes with added volume and length on the outer corners; pairs perfectly with a winged liner. Flare-y Godmom: Full-volume, three dimensional lashes with a dynamic, V-formation effect and criss-cross pattern for medium volume and flare. Strut It: Dramatic, three-dimensional lashes with full-volume and length throughout enti

Do these go on as easily as the natural lashes?
Are these reusable lashes or is that not a thing?
Wow these look amazing?! Can you get them in canada and where?
Start your review of Velour Lashes Silk Lash Collection Strut It!
Product Highlights
[product:velour-lashes-silk-lash-collection-fluffn-cool] I love wearing them they are easy to put on and they last for two weeksin reviews
...see with cheaper eyelashes. I recommend these to anyone who wants to be glamorous. in reviews
...far. The lash band is thick so they hold up really well and are super comfy to wear. Buy these!!in reviews
Esther O.
These lashes are soo good. I never wear false eyelashes, because some are difficult to apply, but these were fantastic. I got these at a department store. Compared to other brands of eyelashes, these are better, because they are not scratchy.
MEGAN M.
Belden, MS
I'm head over heels for these lashes. I know the price point is high, but if you take really good care of them, they will last for a while. I've reused my current pair at least 6-7 times so far. The lash band is thick so they hold up really well and are super comfy to wear. Buy these!!
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
These are some of the best lashes money can buy. Even thought they're pricey they are worth it and last for at least a month if you take care of them. They're super easy to use and the band is thick and not flimsy as you see with cheaper eyelashes. I recommend these to anyone who wants to be glamorous.
Jocelyn N.
me personally I don't really use false eyelashes but people with shorter lashes and are looking for a boulder look should definitely get these I'm not saying that you should always wear them because you should always wear your natural look like me don't grow out your eyelashes but me I was born with a lot of lashes and I'm up darker talking person so if you want to be bold and confident if it makes you confident
Kara Z.
I love these so much! My first set of really nice lashes!!! They feel fine and were easy to apply. I expect to get 20 uses out of them. Very beautiful. I would definitely recommend these to anyone. First time user of this brand. You need these in your life today. I will probably buy a pair for my friend.
Heatherr N.
Texas City, TX
Yes these lashes are a little pricey but the quality is unbelievable. If you take good care of them they last longer then a month. These give you a dramitic eye look. I had to cut mine a lil to shape my eye better but id recommend them
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
I absolutely love these eyelashes. They feel so natural when on. I love using them and try to wear them every day.
Tiana T.
Ocala , FL
Just such a luxurious line of lashes and one of my all time favorites for such obvious reasons, these lashes make me feel like I have wings on my eyelids and like I can fly away lol I stay buying these because they're my everything ! I love velour lashes !
Brenda A.
I loved this ! Looks like natural and is easy to put it !!! I hate use others because is completely difficult to put but this one is really the best
Yossy D.
Plainfield, NJ
Son muy buenas pestañas un maquillaje por más sencillo que sea con unas pestañas se Mira como si te tomaste horas en realizarlo 😍😍😍😍😍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...