Velour Lashes Silk Lash Collection Momma Knows Best uploaded by Allan T.Velour Lashes Silk Lash Collection Momma Knows Best uploaded by Allan T.

BY VELOUR LASHES

A hand-crafted set of silk, faux lashes that you can wear 20 times or more. The Velour Silk Lash Collection features a range of long lasting natural and three-dimensional lash designs made on an ultra-thin, cotton-thread band for the most comfortable and lightweight wear. With styles for every eye shape, lifestyle, and makeup look, Velour makes it easy to try on a range of lash looks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Velour Silk Lashes spent years designing the perfect lash with help and feedback from its clients decided to make some changes to their lash band. Its updated, cotton fiber band is thinner, lighter, and more flexible, making even the most dramatic lash styles feel weightless. The elevated quality and design of the band makes application easy, and ensures the perfect fit. Each pair comes in a different style (sold separately): Fluff'n Edgy: Full, volume, three-dimensional lashes with full length, layered volume to give eyes ultimate definition and an avant-garde look. Fluff'n Whispie: Dramatic volume, three-dimensional lashes with a criss-cross pattern with whispie tips to achieve a feathery, flirty look. Fluff'n Dolled Up: Dramatic volume, three-dimensional lashes with long-short, staggered lashes for doll-like eyes. Fluff'n Thick: Dramatic volume, three-dimensional lashes with added volume and length in the outer corners to achieve a cat-eye look. Fluff'n Cool: Dramatic volume, three-dimensional lashes with a side-swept flared look for a touch of confidence. Trust Me, Try It: Full-volume, three dimensional lashes to achieve a voluminous, whispie look. Momma Knows Best: Natural-looking, three-dimensional lashes with added volume and length on the outer corners; pairs perfectly with a winged liner. Flare-y Godmom: Full-volume, three dimensional lashes with a dynamic, V-formation effect and criss-cross pattern for medium volume and flare. Strut It: Dramatic, three-dimensional lashes with full-volume and length throughout enti see more...

• I am someone who has never tried on a pair of false lashes before o...3 Answers
  • Do these feel heavy when wearing them or are they light?1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these. They have such great reviews 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Baxter 40806, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
I remember when I got my first pair of eyelashes they was so beautiful and I thought they was gonna be so easy to get on wrong g but after the thrid time I got it and I loved the way they made my makeup look these Beautiful soft long lushes lashes was to die for and I can say there worth the time and energy and money they clean easy and last for about 2 weeks as long as you take care of them you won't regret getting them so go on and enjoy how beautiful your gonna look and feel just by simply adding eyelashes to your daily routine ur gonna live it
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Flushing, NY
This product was one of the best lashes I've tried . I enjoy and highly suggest trying it because it didn't make my lashes stick or look fake it just made them longer and thicker I love it. It's long lasting and easy to use. Highly recommend to anyone in need of the product.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Georgetown, DE
I compete in pageants so when I'm on stage I need something big. These lashes were great and stayed on even through hot stage lights and lots of dancing. The only thing is I don't think I cut them enough because they got in my eye somewhat
Lillie S.
Lillie S.
Santa Barbara, CA
For a long time I bought cheap drug store lashes and thought that I would get the same result as the beautiful ones I always saw in Sephora. Boy, was I wrong. I bought these for a friend's wedding and fell absolutely in love! They are as stunning on as they are in the box.
Zuri A.
Zuri A.
I like these but honestly I have other brands less expensive and look better than these. The band it's too thick for me. I think they are beautiful and but the only style I could wear is their invisible line collection in lie detector.
Gin R.
Gin R.
MIAMI BEACH
I try this only one time it's to hard to pu it on my eye ... I don't know what I put one day and at the nite I lost it maybe I will buy another cuz I love eyelashes and when I buy one again I will request for help
Maya S.
Maya S.
I love eyelashes, las uso todo el tiempo me encanta como se miran mis ojos y obviamente mi mirada hace que se vea más sexy :-) compro por montones en verdad, pero siempre tengo unas puestas en mi.
Victoria r.
Victoria r.
Somers, CT
if this was five out of 10 i'd be giving this a 10 these are my favorite lashes ladies. bought of amazon. last me a few weeks with proper care. what's your favorite brand of lashes
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Minneapolis, MN
These lashes are absolutely beautiful. They can be used multiple times and have a very natural look. They're on the highest end but 100% worth it. Found them at Sephora.
Kandie V.
Kandie V.
Glendale , AZ
These lashed are very beautiful and comfortable, they give you a natural look and they're so comfortable that it doesn't even feel like your wearing them!
Erin D.
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Would I be able to find this in a Walmart, target or Walgreens? I live close to these stores but am about 40 minutes from anywhere else.
Carey G.
Carey G.
I am someone who has never tried on a pair of false lashes before or has ever attempted to even apply false lashes at all. I have been thinking about starting to wear false lashes for special occasions. Does anyone have any tips or tricks about what brand of lashes to try first, how to go about the process application and what type of lash glue would they recommend I try first?
Madilynn H.
Madilynn H.
Las Vegas
Can you actually wear them 20 times or more?. If so those are awsomee..
Do these feel heavy when wearing them or are they light?