Add a Photo

By VELOUR LASHES
#122 in False Lashes
A hand-crafted set of silk, faux lashes that you can wear 20 times or more. The Velour Silk Lash Collection features a range of long lasting natural and three-dimensional lash designs made on an ultra-thin, cotton-thread band for the most comfortable and lightweight wear. With styles for every eye shape, lifestyle, and makeup look, Velour makes it easy to try on a range of lash looks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Velour Silk Lashes spent years designing the perfect lash with help and feedback from its clients decided to make some changes to their lash band. Its updated, cotton fiber band is thinner, lighter, and more flexible, making even the most dramatic lash styles feel weightless. The elevated quality and design of the band makes application easy, and ensures the perfect fit. Each pair comes in a different style (sold separately): Fluff'n Edgy: Full, volume, three-dimensional lashes with full length, layered volume to give eyes ultimate definition and an avant-garde look. Fluff'n Whispie: Dramatic volume, three-dimensional lashes with a criss-cross pattern with whispie tips to achieve a feathery, flirty look. Fluff'n Dolled Up: Dramatic volume, three-dimensional lashes with long-short, staggered lashes for doll-like eyes. Fluff'n Thick: Dramatic volume, three-dimensional lashes with added volume and length in the outer corners to achieve a cat-eye look. Fluff'n Cool: Dramatic volume, three-dimensional lashes with a side-swept flared look for a touch of confidence. Trust Me, Try It: Full-volume, three dimensional lashes to achieve a voluminous, whispie look. Momma Knows Best: Natural-looking, three-dimensional lashes with added volume and length on the outer corners; pairs perfectly with a winged liner. Flare-y Godmom: Full-volume, three dimensional lashes with a dynamic, V-formation effect and criss-cross pattern for medium volume and flare. Strut It: Dramatic, three-dimensional lashes with full-volume and length throughout enti
Photos (3)
Maya S.
Maya S.
June 17, 2017, 9:48 p.m.
Review for: Velour Lashes Silk Lash Collection Fluff'n Cool
Amo este tipo de pestañas hace que mi mirada se vea más seductora, yo las uso todo el tiempo incluso hasta para estar en casa aunque un tamaño más pequeño para que parezca más natural, las compro a montones., jamás me cansaré de comprarlas. Amo las pestañas!!!
Kaitlin G.
Kaitlin G.
June 18, 2017, 3:27 a.m.
Review for: Velour Lashes Silk Lash Collection Fluff'n Cool
These lashes literally slay my life! They are perfect for my blue gray eyes! I love this Brand! I have bought from this brand so Much! Packaging is so Nice! Definitely have my heart and recommend to everybody I know
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
South Beloit
June 20, 2017, 2:46 a.m.
Review for: Velour Lashes Silk Lash Collection Fluff'n Cool
I'm an eyelash FANATIC! I'm so picky about every little thing. But velour has the most perfect fluffy eyelashes that are to die for with any makeup look. Could never go wrong with these lashes don't miss out!
Monique M.
Monique M.
Bronx, NY
June 17, 2017, 7:11 p.m.
Review for: Velour Lashes Silk Lash Collection Fluff'n Cool
These are awesome sauce ! So lightweight and easy to apply I usually use these for myself or my clients who want a sultry look definitely the go to when you want to look glam on a bare face everyday
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
miami
June 19, 2017, 9:20 p.m.
Review for: Velour Lashes Silk Lash Collection Fluff'n Cool
I love those lashes, it's amazing, nothing better for the gaze that a good lashes. I would love to continue trying products them of this brand, recommended. And they have a good prices
jacey t.
jacey t.
June 18, 2017, 1:26 a.m.
Review for: Velour Lashes Silk Lash Collection Fluff'n Cool
Omg I would LOVE LIVE LOVE LOVE TO use fakelashes again ! They are so wonderful for people that have no eyelashes. I have beautiful ones that are perfect but oh well I just love them so dang much!!
Cazhmere R.
Cazhmere R.
Racine
June 20, 2017, 6:03 p.m.
Review for: Velour Lashes Silk Lash Collection Fluff'n Cool
Amazing lashes , reusable , I worn mine about 4 times , are my go to like a lot , they are very long lasting , I reuse mine by cleaning the glue & mascara off water & makeup remover , I highly recommend . Look gorge on my eyes !
Olga C.
Olga C.
Webster, FL
June 20, 2017, 7:44 p.m.
Review for: Velour Lashes Silk Lash Collection Fluff'n Cool
Si se trata de maquillaje nunca te tiene que faltar tus pestañas postizas estas pestañas son hermosas te asen lucir tus ojos mas grandes y sobre todo tu maquillaje mas lindo se las recomiendo .
Magy A.
Magy A.
Vancouver, WA
June 26, 2017, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: Velour Lashes Silk Lash Collection Fluff'n Cool
Love these eyelashes, they are so natural looking and fabulous! One of my favorites! I totally recommend these, I'm a big fan of these and the kiss lashes
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
June 19, 2017, 3:03 a.m.
Review for: Velour Lashes Silk Lash Collection Fluff'n Cool
These are so beautiful. They really make my eyes pop. I've bought them like 3 times. They last a long time and are amazing quality. Well worth the money!
Daiana L.
Daiana L.
Chicago
How long do eyelashes last for ? Is it only for a one day use ?
Latoya M.
Latoya M.
Phoenix, AZ
Are these lashes just for a day's use?
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Dubai
Is there expiry of the lashes or u can use it as long as its still ok
summer s.
summer s.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Where can I get these??
Jaleesah S.
Jaleesah S.
Albuquerque, NM
Are they dramatic? I hate when the look long and they are not as long as they look in the picture.