Velour Lashes Luxe Faux Mink False Lashes - Flawless uploaded by jen s.Velour Lashes Luxe Faux Mink False Lashes - Flawless uploaded by Jamilah H.

BY VELOUR

Velour Lashes Flawless Luxe Faux Mink False Lashes is a layered lash that has a slight long short pattern to add dimension to your eyes with an added whispy flare. Lashes you can wear 25+ times! The most comfortable, natural looking and easy to apply lashes on the market. Get ready to live in lashes. 100% Cruelty free.

Velour Lashes are made with the finest materials, created for comfort and longevity. The flexible cotton thread lash band allows for a seamless application and lightweight comfort. Velour Lashes mimic your natural lashes like no other providing you with added volume and natural length. Free from chemical processing and dyes, Velour Lashes are hypoallergic and sterilized so even the most sensitive eyes can wear them.

Usage:

Prep And Measure: Gently remove the lashes from the tray and hold the lash up against your eyelid to measure to fit the natural length of lash line.

Trim To Size: Using scissors, trim the lash band to the size of your eyes. Always trim from the outer corner of the lash so style is maintained.

Apply Lash Adhesive: Using Velour Lash Adhesive, brush a thin layer of glue to the lash band. Add a little extra to the corners for extra hold.

Apply Lashes: Using Velour's Too Easy Lash Applicator, grasp the lash and place on top, and as close to your natural lash line as possible, then secure corners.

Finishing Touches: Once the Lash Adhesive has dried, brush lashes upward using the comb end of the Applicator to ensure they are blended to perfection.

jen s.
Carol Stream, IL
Super easy to apply and lasted all day. Love that they have up to 20 wears. Comfortable and made me feel beautiful! Velour Lashes Luxe Faux Mink False Lashes - Flawless
Lauren d.
Burleson
Purchased at: Sephora
These are easy to apply. Great for first timers or people who wear them all the time. Light weight and comfortable.
Maria G.
Mission , TX
Ive never worn false lashes but since i bought this it makes it wanna have falsies ALL THE TIME! Plus they’re super easy to apply and they make your eyes look super good! I would totally buy this again
Myss V.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: ULTA
I live for a pair of lashes that does not feel heavy and one that does not give you a sleepy eye effect. These lashes are bold and will make your eyes pop.
Mai T.
So wispy, beautiful, comfortable and easy to use. The band isn’t too thick and not too thin which makes it easy for beginners like me to use. I also reuse them a couple times and they still look pretty good.
Faith R.
Raleigh, NC
I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
These lashes are beautiful! They’re very dramatic, and I love the fact that they’re cruelty free. I am physically incapable of properly applying fake lashes, but they still looked great, and as natural as dramatic falsies can look. Can’t wait to wear them again!
Ava B.
Worthington, PA
These are beautiful lashes and they are such great quality! They aren’t too big and flashy either which I like. If you’re looking for a lash for a special occasion I highly recommend. The packaging is beautiful as well. I received this complimentary from Influenster
Tabitha G.
Salem, OR
I’ve never splurged on eyelashes before. This was the first pair of nice lashes I’ve ever purchased and I’m never going back. These last for about 20 or so uses and still look great every time. Perfect for every day use. I received these complimentary from Influenster to try.
Jamie W.
Winston Salem, NC
They were easy to use and not heavy on, but a little too full glam for me to use besides like a special event or Halloween. The band is also really thick which limits you when trying a more natural look. Great quality lashes though. I’d love to try a more natural pair!
Nabiha F.
Hyderabad india
This fake lashes again is ok according to my use . I use this product like once in a month or two and not that satisfying product
Brittany B.
Richmond, VA
I have the hardest time applying lashes! What are your go-to pro tips to get these beauties on perfectly?!
laveezza K.
Muscat
I need some good quality wispy lashes... Can this be reused?
Jessica B.
lawndale
Are these easy to apply? The band looks very thick
Jay 💖.