Velour Lashes Effortless Lash Collection Would I Lie

A collection of easygoing false lashes that are perfect for first-time users. Velour's Effortless Collection is easy on the eyes. These styles are quick and easy to apply, and comfortable to wear. They're also perfect for the first time false eyelash user because they require no measuring or trimming just glue and go. These ultra-natural lash styles will fool anyone into thinking they're your real lashes but better. Now it's effortless to achieve flawless, natural-looking lash looks. The invisible lash band disappears into the lash line seamlessly there's no eyeliner needed, and no drama involved. They're perfect for that "no makeup" makeup look. These long-lasting styles can be worn up to 20 times per pair, so you can live in lashes. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Velour's Effortless Collection features hand-crafted, cruelty-free, synthetic silk lashes on an invisible band. Each pair comes in a different style (sold separately): For Real Though?: These are Velour's most easygoing lashes ever, and they're as real-looking as your natural lashes while opening the eyes. This style is round, crisscrossed and wispy, giving you a flawless, no-drama lash look. Would I Lie?: Yes, it's that easy. Just glue and go no measuring, no trimming, no drama. Flared and crisscrossed, these ultra-natural-looking lashes are so easy to apply, making them perfect for first-time lash users. Barely There: Bare your most natural look with lashes that are true to you. This hassle-free style allows you to apply lashes faster than mascara while giving you the perfect flared and wispy look. Short & Sweet: To get a naturally flawless look, all you have to do is glue and go. Just pop these lashes on your eyes without the measuring to achieve a natural-looking volume with added flare and curl. Just a Hint: There's no hassle here with the measuring and trimming. Just pop these on top of your natural lashes. Add an extra lift to your eyes with this naturally-flared lash.

Do these look full and thick but look natural at the same time?
Has anyone else had issues with these falling apart after one use?
Start your review of Velour Lashes Effortless Lash Collection Would I Lie!
1,250 reviews
I am obsessed with these. They absolutely need no trim and can be worn without eyeliner! So beautiful and not overdone. I even wore them for my wedding because they are my absolute favorite lashes I have ever used!!!
Shirley, NY
I’m so obessed with these lashes I have purchased about 10 pairs because I love em so much I get about 25 wears out of them easy to clean and maintain. I wore these at my sisters wedding and I felt so confident it gave me the perfect lashes without it looking fake
Pasadena , TX
These are my absolute favorite lashes! Not too big for my small eyes, little pricey but look amazing! Super easy to put on and last for a while if you take care of them. I have bought 2 pairs now and will continue to buy more!
Morgantown, WV
Purchased at: Sephora
These lashes are so perfect in so many ways. As the name suggests, these are truly effortless to put on. I wear my falsies beneath my real lashes and these are so comfortable to wear. They add just the right amount of flair and drama, while still looking like it could just be how your lashes look naturally. I absolutely adored them. But they fell apart. (Womp womp) I took great care with these, but i had issues with lashes falling out of the band, and at one point the band unraveled! The Lash was ruined, and I had only worn them maybe half a dozen times. I’ll just be more careful with the next set and hope it was user error that lead to my last set’s early demise.
Hinesville, GA
Velour Lashes Effortless Lash Collection Would I Lie uploaded by Jennifer T.
These lashes are super pretty and very easy to apply. The glue that came with them was very simple to use and held the lashes on very well. I have blue eyes and the lashes were black and fluffy and voluminous but natural looking too. Also the shorter length of the track and the way the lash hairs lay make them very easy to fit and natural looking without altering them before putting them on. Velour Lashes also come in a very nice clear box!
Dallas, TX
Velour Lashes Effortless Lash Collection Would I Lie uploaded by Ashley L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love these so much!! They give a pretty natural, but glam look. Like, it’s almost hard to tell if your lashes are real or not. I wore these for my wedding and wow were they perfect! Best pair of lashes I’ve ever had.
Prairieville, LA
The most beautiful lashes! I have received so many compliments every time I have worn these! Velour lashes are my favorite and the adhesive is the absolute best lash glue hands down!
I don’t wear false lashes a lot at all because it takes too long to put them on. However, these lashes are great! I have smaller eyes and they are so easy to pop on because you don’t have to trim them.
Alfred, ME
Velour Lashes Effortless Lash Collection Would I Lie uploaded by Alexsandra J.
I am loving how easy these lashes are! I am not a huge fan of false lashes but these changes my mind! I am not o e to try to measure and cut them correctly nor have the patience to wait for the eye lash glue to set. But these lashes were flawless at being the perfect fit and their lash glue is a life savor with just apply to the lash and no wait time apply to your lash line! Absolutely recommending them to everyone!
Brasstown, NC
Velour Lashes Effortless Lash Collection Would I Lie uploaded by Ashley B.
These are my favorite go to lashes!! I love them so much! I’ve never been able to apply lashes until I got these! They are seriously so easy to apply, and look crazy natural. I love that you can re use these also! AND you really don’t need eyeliner to help hide them because they look so real! By far my favorite and I will keep buying!!