Velour Lashes Effortless Lash Collection Just a Hint uploaded by Gabriela V.

BY VELOUR

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A collection of easygoing false lashes that are perfect for first-time users. Velour's Effortless Collection is easy on the eyes. These styles are quick and easy to apply, and comfortable to wear. They're also perfect for the first time false eyelash user because they require no measuring or trimming just glue and go. These ultra-natural lash styles will fool anyone into thinking they're your real lashes but better. Now it's effortless to achieve flawless, natural-looking lash looks. The invisible lash band disappears into the lash line seamlessly there's no eyeliner needed, and no drama involved. They're perfect for that "no makeup" makeup look. These long-lasting styles can be worn up to 20 times per pair, so you can live in lashes. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Velour's Effortless Collection features hand-crafted, cruelty-free, synthetic silk lashes on an invisible band. Each pair comes in a different style (sold separately): For Real Though?: These are Velour's most easygoing lashes ever, and they're as real-looking as your natural lashes while opening the eyes. This style is round, crisscrossed and wispy, giving you a flawless, no-drama lash look. Would I Lie?: Yes, it's that easy. Just glue and go no measuring, no trimming, no drama. Flared and crisscrossed, these ultra-natural-looking lashes are so easy to apply, making them perfect for first-time lash users. Barely There: Bare your most natural look with lashes that are true to you. This hassle-free style allows you to apply lashes faster than mascara while giving you the perfect flared and wispy look. Short & Sweet: To get a naturally flawless look, all you have to do is glue and go. Just pop these lashes on your eyes without the measuring to achieve a natural-looking volume with added flare and curl. Just a Hint: There's no hassle here with the measuring and trimming. Just pop these on top of your natural lashes. Add an extra lift to your eyes with this naturally-flared lash.

Buy on Sephora
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
I want to make this clear why I gave this product 3 stars. I am no beginner to false lashes and was very excited to be able to receive this product for testing purposes from Influenster. However, it’s been almost a year since I’ve worn false lashes because I have lash extensions on and thought this product wouldn’t work so I tested this product without my extensions and with. That being said, this product works PERFECTLY for my false lashes. I sometimes feel like my false lashes are a bit too natural for a night out look so stacking this lashes on top looks amazingly good!

Now let me get to the point to why I gave this 3 stars. I do not like the short ‘no trim’ look because it doesn’t cover my whole lash line which I know it isn’t supposed to but it cuts mid-way on my eyelids where you can clearly see the end part of the false lashes is (it kind of sticks out). This happens when I don’t have my extensions on. I have big asian eyes with double eyelids and for some reason, it just doesn’t work on my eyes.

+3 stars for it to looking great stacked on top of my extensions, a well made product, and is easy to use for beginners.
-2 stars for the product not working well with my eyes.
Overall, I want to say, I still wear the lashes because I make it work and even ordered more lashes from Velour to try out. Highly recommend to beginners or who like the natural look.

TIP: if you have a similar problem as me with this product not working with your eye. Try bending the lashes for a better ease to apply on to your lash line. Apply a liquid eyeliner on your eyelids to help better hide the end part of the false lashes. Voila!
Gabriela V.
Fresno, TX
I can't wait to try these out. The occasion hasn't come up but I am definitely looking forward to trying it out. I'm not big on makeup so infulenster is helping me try new things. 😉
Sierra S.
Karthaus , PA
These lashes are the best ever!! I received these free from Influenster for testing and these are the best most natural looking lashes I've ever used! I even wear them without eyeliner and they still look amazing!!😊

back