Veja V-10 White Oxford Grey

by Veja

The V-10 model made out of ecological and sustainable materials stands for 10 years of love.

Upper in C.W.L, cotton coated with PU and resin from the corn waste industry
Panels made out of CWL
Logo V made of rubber
Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (24%)
Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre

😍 #influenstervoxboxme I could review some new kicks for this brand.
Start your review of Veja V-10 White Oxford Grey!
mckenna J.
Pleasant Pr, WI
I just purchased the Veja Venturi Sneakers. They are super cute!! But.. the tongue on the shoe is soo long that is rubs on my ankles. The shoe laces are also so long and look ridiculous. These shoe also were very expensive. The shoes are very cute but they don't seem to be made well at all. For the price point I do not think they are worth the money at all.
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,371 reviews
OMGOSHHHHHH these are so cute! I definitely want these. You could wear them with a lot of colors and they would be perfect for the winter, A little on the pricey side, but I’m a shoe junkie so I don’t mind.
Cindy O.
Waxahachie, TX
Veja V-10 White Oxford Grey uploaded by Cindy O.
The perfect sneakers to wear with virtually anything! I love the way they look with dresses. My favorite part about them is that they’re sustainably made and the company pays their employees fair wages. All around can’t recommend them enough!
Alyssa D.
I just bought these online. They arrived and seemed a bit stiff and too large, but once I put them on and laced them up they fit great. I have walked in them and they really do break in well. Also everyone compliments them.
Stefanie  B.
Veja V-10 White Oxford Grey uploaded by Stefanie  B.
These are the most sophisticated looking white sneakers I’ve found so far. They’re incredibly good looking and they simply go with anything you wear. The big downside is that they’re not the most comfortable to wear mostly as you try to break them in. I got them just before my NYC trip and was able to wear them without a problem with thick socks. After breaking them in they do become more comfortable.
Alana M.
These are so cute, but after wearing them everyday for 7 months they completely fell apart. I got a ton of compliments on them, but wish they hadn’t fallen apart so quickly!
Malvika B.
Hayward, CA
Love my veja sneakers! So versatile and comfortable and the perfect upgrade from my converse chuck taylors! Definitely recommend!
Sharan V.
Tampa, FL
I have quickly become a huge fan and supporter of this brand. The shoes are the most comfortable if not one of the most comfortable sneakers I’ve ever tried and that says a lot for them having a flat sole. Not to mention this brand has an excellent mission behind their materials and production. I couldn’t be happier and I highly recommend everyone give them a try! I wish I could give more than 5 stars!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...