BY VEGGIETALES

Learn musical notes and play your favorite songs on this fun, colorful xylophone! Includes music on the back of the box for "Jesus Loves Me," " God is So Good," "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and "Mary Had a Little Lamb!". Wheels that roll. Includes music on packaging. see more...

VeggieTales Veggie Xylophone Ages 3+
  • "i got a veggie tales for my sister son and he love it he plays and sing along with it its great help him understand good sounds very good toy for all kids " in 2 reviews
Ashland, KY
Pop Culture Expert
My son loves this but after a few minutes, it gives mommy a headache. This is one of the toys that seem to have disappeared from our house.
Emma L.
Emma L.
I wasent sure of buying this for my boy I thought he was going to make to much noise.. bet after trying it is not to loud and he loved it
Lisa f.
Lisa f.
Virginia Beach, VA
I got a veggie tales for my sister son and he love it he plays and sing along with it its great help him understand good sounds very good toy for all kids
denise l.
denise l.
El Paso , TX
Pop Culture Expert
This toy is so cute ! I was able to buy two since my sister had twin! Both of her kids loved it .
Summer H.
Summer H.
This is so cute and colorful and my daughter loves it. It's not too loud either.
Erika N.
Erika N.
The baby I take of love this toys. He doesn't stop playing with it. It puts the biggest smile on his little face.
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
My Granddaughter laken loves this but the noise makes me crazy it is not a quite toy at all
Emily A.
Emily A.
Love this toy!. Not only is it veggie tells themed but its a fun and great skill for kids. My son loves pounding on things and this lets him pound all he wants with the sound of music.
alecia b.
alecia b.
Clarkston, MI
My daughter loves bang on these and I don't mind the sound a great gift for the little noise maker
Erika A.
Erika A.
Stockton, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I wasn't too sure about buying this toy for my son, but after playing with it while shopping, we ended up getting it. My son loves playing with it and tries to sing along to his tune!
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Would this make a great gift?
Isis B.
Isis B.
Where i can buy?
Ashland, KY
Pop Culture Expert
Does this toy give any other moms headaches?