BY VEGGIETALES

Learn musical notes and play your favorite songs on this fun, colorful xylophone! Includes music on the back of the box for "Jesus Loves Me," " God is So Good," "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and "Mary Had a Little Lamb!". Wheels that roll. Includes music on packaging. see more...

VeggieTales Veggie Xylophone Ages 3+
  • "i got a veggie tales for my sister son and he love it he plays and sing along with it its great help him understand good sounds very good toy for all kids " in 2 reviews
Emily A.
Love this toy!. Not only is it veggie tells themed but its a fun and great skill for kids. My son loves pounding on things and this lets him pound all he wants with the sound of music.
Erika A.
Stockton, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I wasn't too sure about buying this toy for my son, but after playing with it while shopping, we ended up getting it. My son loves playing with it and tries to sing along to his tune!
Jaime J.
Stratford, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My daughter loves this. She tries to follow along with the colors to play a song. She is only 3 and seems to do an okay job with it. She plays with it a lot.
Lisa f.
Virginia Beach, VA
I got a veggie tales for my sister son and he love it he plays and sing along with it its great help him understand good sounds very good toy for all kids
Meghan L.
Ashland, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My son loves this but after a few minutes, it gives mommy a headache. This is one of the toys that seem to have disappeared from our house.
Emma L.
I wasent sure of buying this for my boy I thought he was going to make to much noise.. bet after trying it is not to loud and he loved it
Jennifer S.
My kids love this and will play on it for hours and hours on end. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing...
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My kids play with this toy allot!!! It's a nice toy for them to develop motor skills and learn to love music young!
Erika N.
The baby I take of love this toys. He doesn't stop playing with it. It puts the biggest smile on his little face.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This makes the cutest gift for any toddler! Fun toy to play with and helps them with their fine motor skills.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Would this make a great gift?
Isis B.
Where i can buy?
Meghan L.
Ashland, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Does this toy give any other moms headaches?