BY VEGGIETALES

This colorful drum for little ones includes kid-sized drumsticks and a convenient carrying strap! Kids can play to the beat of their favorite Veggie songs, with this durable drum that features all their favorite characters! Carrying strap included. Storage space  inside the drum. 2 Drumsticks attached. see more...

Maribel M.
Edgewater, CO
Pop Culture Expert
Aww super cute i would love this for my steepson he sould go crazy and he would make me go crazy lol
Angel I.
Pop Culture Expert
Wow this brings back memories, got this for my daughter when she was 3 1/2 and she is 7 now. The drum is in perfect condition! We still pull it out from time to time. I use it to congratulate her when I am home schooling!
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
My son loves this drumset. My ears, not so much! But that doesn't take away from the fact that it is a really well-built drumset that my son had enjoyed playing on (very hard) for quite some time.
Yvonne H.
My baby's love their drum !! When I bring it out they nearly beat it to death but it's held up several years of rough play. Very well built & fun for kids !
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Pop Culture Expert
My daughter loves this drum and I personally like veggie tales, great to tote around to keep the little ones entertained.
alecia b.
Clarkston, MI
My daughter loves this she can bang all day with a smile one her face and if there is a smile on her face then there is a smile on mine
Cheyenne S.
Nixa, MO
Pop Culture Expert
I baby'sit a two year old and he loves this. He will play with this longer than any other toy we have.
Joleah N.
Pensacola, FL
Pop Culture Expert
The little ones love this and I love toys that help introduce children to instruments and music.
Bunna L.
Kailua, HI
Kids love it at their therapy clinic and its cute! Definitely a good tool to keep the kids busy and entertained.
tara c.
New Bedford, MA
Awesome toy, i have 2 babies 20 months and 8 months and they both love it and fight over who plays with it.
Bunna L.
Kailua, HI
Who's buying this for their little munchkins?!
Isis B.
Cost?
Stephine K.
surprise, Az
Who is the best Veggie tale?
Cheyenne S.