BY VEGGIE WASH

Veggie Wash® All Natural Fruit and Vegetable Wash.
Made with organic citrus.
Safely removes waxes, chemicals and soil.
Good Housekeeping.
Since 1909.
Limited warranty to consumers replacement or refund if defective.
16 fl oz (473ml). see more...

Veggie Wash Fruit and Vegetable Wash All Natural
  • "This is a great all-natural vegetable wash if you don't make your own you can find us and most grocery stores in the produce section you know how they have the potatoes and tomatoes and oranges up in the bins and then there's little cubbies below the bins, that's where I found mine in most grocery stores that I've been to I would recommend getting it and using it up on all of your fruits and vegetables to clean dirt debris And wax away." in 1 review
Tanna K.
Tanna K.
Gahanna, OH
I received this as a gift and it's awesome! It keeps my fruits and veggies lasting longer and is all natural. Makes a great gift!
Culture S.
Culture S.
I don't know why we didn't start using this wash sooner for all of our produce. Now we are obsessed and buy the larger container and just refill the spray bottle. Our produce feels clean and ready to eat. I like knowing that I can give my family not only organic produce but clean and Ready-to-Eat produce.
Evy C.
Evy C.
Bedford, TX
I like the idea of this product. I'm not too sure about what it says it does. But I do like to wash off my veggies with this
Katie W.
Katie W.
Medina, WA
This is our go-to product when bringing produce home that we don't purchase organically. Especially useful for washing grapes and apples. Amazing how much filmy grossness is on our fruits before we used this product! Haven't used much for veggies as we frequently peel ours, but do use for potatoes when we leave the skin on.
Erin Y.
Erin Y.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
I eat a lot of apples and this stuff works great! You don't realize how much wax is on there until you spritz with this stuff. Amazing. Smells like vinegar but doesn't leave a taste.
Vivian G.
Vivian G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm so happy i found a product that is natural and cleans my veggies and fruits. Works great you can really see a difference when using this product. I noticed that i can actually see dirt residue mixed with water once i start to rinse off the veggie wash off my fruits.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Gainesville , VA
Okay I use this product because we have some sensitive tummies in the house. I feel like this cleans our fruits and veggies down to the dirt.
Candi E.
Candi E.
Ann K.
Ann K.
Hinesville, GA
I have this right on my sink so I don't forget to wash all my fruits and veggies. Takes away all the dirt and debris along with any nasty chemicals that may have come into contact with my food. easy to use and affordable.