BY VEGGIE PATCH

Veggie Patch® Meatless Crispy Chik'n Nuggets.

11g protein per serving.

No genetically modified ingredients. see more...

Marlene M.
I love chicken nugget❤❤ and I love this product because when going on a diet you desire unhealthy foods. so this product is perfect when on a diet because it taste just like chicken nuggets! you won't tell the difference. you should really try this if you haven't tried it before.
Brittany C.
Tallahassee, FL
Hands down best brand!!!! and best chicken-less chicken nuggets that have ever passed these lips!!!! you really canNOT taste the difference!!!! I eat them alllllllll the time!!! I am quite addicted!!!
Justice E.
I love chicken nuggets but have trying to eat healthier including cutting out a lot of meat and these things are perfect! They taste just like chicken nuggets too!
mairim a.
Boynton Beach, FL
Are there obvious pieces of vegtables?
Litekiah G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Are these actually good? Can to tell the difference from veggie and meat nuggets?
Emily O.
Muncie, IN
I've never had these but I've been wanting to try them!! How close does it taste to chicken? Or what is the taste most similar to?
Sophia D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these good? I'm skeptical of these.. Nuggets aren't supposed to be veggie 😩. Where the meat at?? But let me know if they're worth to try out