VEGGIE-FLAVORED CORN TORTILLA CHIPS WITH FLAXSEEDS

VEGGIE-FLAVORED CORN TORTILLA CHIPS WITH FLAXSEEDS

INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC WHITE CORN, ORGANIC EXPELLER PRESSED OIL (ORGANIC SUNFLOWER, ORGANIC SAFFLOWER AND/OR ORGANIC CANOLA), ORGANIC BROWN FLAX- SEEDS, SEA SALT, ORGANIC CARROT POWDER, ORGANIC TOMATO POWDER, ORGANIC RED BEET POWDER, ORGANIC SPINACH POWDER, ORGANIC PARSLEY FLAKES, ORGANIC GARLIC POWDER, ORGANIC ONION POWDER.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VEGGIE-FLAVORED CORN TORTILLA CHIPS WITH FLAXSEEDS!
How would you rate this product?
Monica M.
Boca Raton, FL
VEGGIE-FLAVORED CORN TORTILLA CHIPS WITH FLAXSEEDS uploaded by Monica M.
Itโ€™s taco Tuesday ๐ŸŒฎ and these are my favorite tortilla chips to eat with guacamole ๐Ÿฅ‘ - good & gather from Target- I love their drive up with my sleeping toddler in the car ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿ˜‚ truly an amazing service! But the resealable package is what led me to trying these in the first place. Perfect dip chip. Target Influenster #foodie #healthysnacks #influenstereats
Jamie G.
Sonora, CA
VEGGIE-FLAVORED CORN TORTILLA CHIPS WITH FLAXSEEDS uploaded by Jamie G.
These are soooooo good. Holy moly. Iโ€™m so glad I took a chance on buying these. The bag even comes with a zipper lock to keep chips fresh. Each chip has a unique flavor and just enough salt to be perfect. Gluten free and organic. Will buy again.

Looking for your answer?