Vegetarian Times

1 Year, 9 issues - Vegetarian Times Magazine promotes healthy eating and living. Each issue of Vegetarian Times Magazine is loaded with wonderful recipes, nutritional advice, health tips and stories. Recipes include nutritional information such as the amount of calories, fat, carbohydrates, etc., in each dish.

Does this actually have a good variety of recipies or does it have a bunch of articles as well?
Where can i get this magazine?
Start your review of Vegetarian Times!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I got this subscription as a gift years ago (along with Shape magazine) and I keep renewing with great deals from Tanga.com (around black Friday).in reviews
Daniella H.
I really like this magazine. The recipes and articles are great. My main problem is that it is over half ads. It hardly seems worth paying for when you are just getting ads. I hope in the future the increase the amount of actual content in the magazine. Until then, I will not renew my subscription.
Kris W.
Middletown, CT
I recently subscribed to this to get more meal ideas for me and my vegetarian husband. I had never seen an issue until my first one arrived. I was pleasantly surprised. There are lots of good recipes, and they all seem appropriate for my beginner-level cooking skills. I'm looking forward to receiving even more issues.
Marquita S.
Richmond, VA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I subscribed to this magazine when I was considering becoming a vegetarian. I read the articles and liked the meals, and shared issues of the magazine with my cousin who was a vegetarian. Compared to alternative magazines, Vegetarian Times had more wholesome recipes that were healthy for you. Though I never became a Vegetarian I will try vegetarian dishes. I recommend this magazine for vegetarian and non-vegetarians, because there are wonderful recipes everyone could enjoy.
Morgan E.
Lake Helen , FL
Bookworm Expert Level 3
1,452 reviews
Sweet magazine that has great recipes and tips for veggies like my husband and myself
Madelyn T.
Newark, NJ
I am trting to go vegan and was told I should go vegetarian first. This magazing has great tips and yummy recipes.
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
I've subscribed on two different occasions, as a pescaterian (mostly veg) I am always looking for new and exciting dishes, especially since my fiancé is a chef and likes to experiment. However most ingredients are hard to find, especially since we live in a lower-socioeconomic area. When we can find some of the ingredients, they are way outside our budget. I've seen great recipes, but unfortunately haven't gotten to try many. Not worth the price for me since we rarely get much use out of it.
Hayli Z.
I really like this magazine, however I haven't renewed my subscription because I just don't have time to read/make the recipes in the book. I love their November issues where they give plenty of vegetarian Thanksgiving recipes. There have been so many recipes I have cut out and saved and can't wait to try.
Melanie H.
San Diego, CA
I've found the recipes in this magazine to be a bit ho-hum. Many recipes use gluten ingredients, which I can't have. I then have to search for a gluten-free alternative to make the recipe work. The recipes that I have tried were okay. Nothing super exciting. I won't be renewing my subscription.
Stacey R.
Refreshing new recipes with twists on the old staples. This magazine offers lots of options to help spice up your vegetarian lifestyle.
Lauren L.
Bridgewater, NJ
I got this subscription as a gift years ago (along with Shape magazine) and I keep renewing with great deals from Tanga.com (around black Friday). I love the recipes, cooking tips, and just healthy lifestyle ideas all around.