Vegemite (220 gram) uploaded by Rachel f.

BY VEGEMITE

This is a resource centre for learning about Vegemite from its humble beginning in 1922. Read about how Vegemite was invented by Fred Walker and Cyril callister. The Vegemite time line is arranged in decades that bring to life the challenges and the... see more...

Shelby A.
Westerville
I’m from Ohio, USA. My best friends dad is originally from Australia so they would always have me try different things that they brought home. This is huge over in Australia and I love it too! Very salty though so if you don’t like that then really don’t try it. Lol
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I'm an Aussie living in the USA and I can't be without it. It's still my daily go-to spread for breakfast. I constantly bring it home in my suitcase!! It's an interesting taste and won't be for all...but...I can't recommend it enough!
Vicki R.
new york
I love Vegemite - it has the perfect umami and salty taste that goes perfectly on toast with butter. And it's loaded with vitamin B too!
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
I love this and a thin layer of butter on toast in the morning. It also pairs well with cheese and avocado.
Shanika M.
2570
VEGEMITE !!!! I’m an Aussie and the problem is people spread to much on and that why it’s a sour, salty taste.. the trick is to spread a nice thin layer on and WOW, what a difference.... it’s about $4.95 au dollars, is affordable because it lasts so long !!

Rachel f.
Vic, Australia
I like vegemite. It can be sour but if you spread a thin layer it tastes great. It isn't that bad for you and has vitamins b1, b2, b3, and folate. It also is a really good price. Would recommend to others
nia j.
adelaide, south australia
Yum yum yum, its not everyones taste but i love this stuff. Tastes great on toast with cheese! I love this more than marmite