BY VEGA

Level up your protein shake.Next-level performance calls for clean, next-level protein. Build and repair strong muscles and reduce recovery time† with help from Vega Sport Performance Protein: a complete, multisource blend of premium, plant-based protein made from pea, alfalfa, pumpkin and sunflower seed. see more...

• Does it taste good? and does it only taste like chocolate...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
nickiestclair S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
5 starts! This is by far the best protein powder I have tried. It does not taste chalky like most other protein powders. I like to make a post workout shake with frozen berries and some other nutritional items like ground flaxseed and spinach. (You don’t even taste the spinach) . I would recommend this to anyone who wants to add protein to their diet.
Nisha K.
Washington, DC
This is good for a vegan protein powder however it is hard to mix with fruits and oats. I can pretty much only mix this with milk or water otherwise it comes out very grainy, thick, and chunky. I honestly recommend going for a whey based protein powder if you are trying to gain muscle anyways.
elvina a.
I'm a huge fan of this brand! I was introduced to it by a pharmacist (Dr. Mona Vand-check her out she's amazing) and it's the only brand I use via protein powder. Chocolate is my go to flavor-it tastes great. Before I first got into protein powders, I was so scared because I thought it would taste terrible, but it's great! I always mix it in with my smoothies. I get those tiny packs at whole food for like $3 and it lasts me for awhile. They came out with a mocha flavor recently, too so I got that to try as well! I've heard the powder mixes well with frozen acai and frozen bananas so give that a try!
Justine G.
Holly Ridge, NC
My favorite protein since they had reformulated this! This now has 30g protein whereas before I believe only had 20g per scoop, which was a huge plus for me. The taste is exceptional compared to most vegan brands or even non vegan brands (I've tried some really terrible products before I got here). The powder mixes well with water or a plant based milk and tastes so freaking good in a smoothie. I prefer vegan proteins simply because I get suuuuper bloated when I consume dairy products. Nobody wants that. My go to and I seriously recommend this to every single person ever.
Raquel W.
They have changed the formula and it's amazing. It mixes easier and the taste is amazing!
Sometimes, instead of just mixing it with water I put just a little bit of water and add frozen fruit (mango or strawberries are my favorite), so I can eat it with a spoon! So yummy!!!
Caroline H.
Montclair
I'm a big fan of this powder because sometimes it's hard to get enough protein throughout the day. Also, the chocolate flavor is much better than the vanilla. For such small calories there's a lot of benefits to it!
Ashley P.
One of the best vegan protein shakes I've had because some of them taste pretty gross. It tastes great with water or almond milk. I also put a scoop in my fruit smoothies after my workouts. Tastes great, tub lasts a long time, good price.
Anna J.
Thayne, WY
It took some time to get the mixing ratio down on this but when I did it was awesome! Helps me stay full most of the day. Mixing it with almond milk is the best way to drink this!!
April H.
This mixes in my banana smoothies wonderfully. Packed with the protein I need for my vegetarian diet. Even the kids like it.
Chikas L.
Nunca he probado este batido de proteínas y me gustaría probarlo aunq sea una ves ....
Shelby D.
Vernon
Does it taste good? and does it only taste like chocolate or other ingredients aswell?