Vega™ Sport Acai Berry Powder Dietary Supplement 0.6 oz. Pack uploaded by Jessica N.Vega™ Sport Acai Berry Powder Dietary Supplement 0.6 oz. Pack uploaded by Kassandra G.

BY VEGA

Informed Choice v.org Trusted by SportTested for Wada-Banned Substances see more...

Marley P.
This definitely helps give me more energy before a run or lifting session! It tastes great, not too sweet, bitter, or artificial. It doesn't make my hands all shaky and jittery like some other brands I've tried. The only downside is that it's a little pricey and I've only been able to find it online.
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I just tried this prior to workout and it definitely gave me a good energy boost. However, this does contain caffeine in the form of kombucha leaf, green tea leaf, and yerba mate leaf which in my view doesn't really make this much different than one of those all-natural energy drinks out which rely heavily of caffeine as the primary energy source. Brazier (founder of Vega) mentions in one of his "Thrive" books that caffeine should only be used occasionally because it takes a toll on the body (what he refers to as biological debt) and hence by his own philosophy this is not something that should be taken very often. In fact he even acknowledged this in an interview from nomeatathlete.com:
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
First let me say, I love, love, love Vega because I know they only put the best stuff in their products. I can drink it knowing they've done the research on it and that its 100% vegan. I take this every now and then before crossfit, especially if it's a long workout. I love it!
Natalie R.
I bought this pre-workout from target. I bought the bottle instead. It smells great, but can have a strange after taste. Nevertheless, it does the job. It's not excellent, I still recommend C4 over this.
Sue T.
Kingston , Nh
The price is a bit high but I do love the Vega Products! This is great to take before a grueling workout. The taste is great and it provides a gentle surge in energy.
Sierra W.
Portland , OR
I love Vega products! Thee single serve packets are really useful and I like the acai for energy. Caffeine makes me way too jittery. The price is a little high though since packets are usually more expensive.
Kim D.
I absolutely love the Vega pre-workout. It's all natural which is a plus. It doesn't give me jitters or the shakes like most other pre-workouts do which are usually high in caffeine as well.
Kassie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Healthy and ready to go packets but can get a bit Pricy but its really good. Be sure to check out health fairs because Vega is pretty good about having booths with free samples available
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
The Vega brand is quality, but it is a little bit expensive. This being said, these actually work pretty well to give you a nice boost of energy for your workout.
Amanda P.
Denver, CO
I'm all about Vega supplements. I love that I can get any of their items and feel safe using them as a vegetarian! No worries with this company and their products work great.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used this? How is the taste?
Laura M.
Austin, TX
Is this product very strong?
Ezgi K.