SportsExercise & FitnessProtein SupplementsVega
Vega Protein & Greens Natural Drink Mix

Vega™ Protein & Greens Natural Drink Mix

by Vega

Formulated by Brendan Brazier: Vegan, former professional ironman triathlete, and bestselling health author on plant-based nutrition.brendanbrazier.com

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vega™ Protein & Greens Natural Drink Mix!
Kat B.
Vancouver
Being fairly new to healthy eating and being more health conscious, this was recommended by a friend. Took me a bit to get used to the taste n alot of playing with recipes but now enjoy it in shakes every morning.
Lana H.
Manitoba Canada
I received a caister of Vega Protein & Greens Natural Drink from my health conscious son. I was surprised at how easy it was to mix and the flavor is delicious. I take a container to work and it has become my go to daily snack. I would buy the product again.
Jennifer A.
Philadelphia , PA
Tough to drink. Although I feel super healthy drinking and this is an easy way to get your greens and protein being a vegetarian. I feel there are better alternatives that don't taste like grass. The smell and taste are hard to stomach, not for me. Although Vega is one of my favorite brands with lots of tasty products, this one missed the mark for me.
Bhavesh P.
One of the best protein supplement so far. I have tried so many of them but this brand just love it. I use it everyday.
Alyssa S.
Mansfield, OH
Vega is the ONLY brand of protein I will use. I love that it’s vegetable based, and it’s delicious!
Grace J.
Spring, TX
Love these. Great taste. Good product. Good price. And lasts weeks so you get the moneys Worth.
Tina M.
I didn't mind this brand. It had a decent flavour but I just couldn't get used to it. Switched to another brand. Would be great for someone else who would like the flavour more
Taral P.
Buena Park, CA
I drink 2 scoops of this protein powder every day after my daily exercise routine and it is great. The taste is amazing and it's all plant based so I know I'm putting only healthy ingredients into my body.
Heather O.
I prefer unsweetened and unflavored, vegan protein and it’s tough to find something that isn’t chalky. This one checks all the boxes. When adding to my smoothies (mostly greens) this blends right in without adding a weird aftertaste.
Kezia C.
It has great ingredients for health and fitness. It had a strong taste of stevia if eaten with water so preferred in a smoothie with other ingredients. It is more on the expensive side but overall good product

Looking for your answer?