BY VEGA #43 in Protein Supplements

Vega Protein & Greens gives you a convenient protein boost you can take on-the-go or as part of a healthy breakfast. see more...

Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
I love the Vega protein and greens powder. I have them in every flavor and they all are very tasty. I mix them with almond milk or water and I often add spinach, banana, peanut butter, chia seeds and berries. This powder is highly nutritious. It contains 20g of plant-based protein made of a blend of pea protein, brown rice protein, hemp protein and sacha inchi protein. It contains veggies and fruits like organic alfalfa powder, spinach powder, broccoli powder, and organic kale powder. 1 scoop is only 110-120 calories so you won't feel guilty for having a delicious smoothie for breakfast or as a snack!
Kheila  L.
Orlando, FL
I workout pretty regularly and when i first started  I drank a lot of whey protein but I have PCOS and so i try to stay away from dairy most of the time. I still take whey after or before a workout but I keep Vega at work and I use it as a snack..usually my PM snack around 3PM. This berry flavor is pretty tolerable, you can mix it with almost anything and it mixes well flavor wise. I use a BAI drink most of the time in a shaker bottle and it mixes ok. It is a plant based protein so I know that it has to be somewhat grainy. That's the only thing. I am thinking about trying the all in one Vega next. As far as proteins go these are some of the best.
Ashley C.
For a plant based protein this one actually tastes good! Many other brands do not. The cost is reasonable for getting both protein and greens. I have used this before in other flavors but this is my favorite. I will be buying again!
Sheila Lynne M.
Westerville, OH
I've bought this twice.  The berry flavor is strong, so I suggest mixing it into smoothies that include a cup or a cup and a half of either spinach or kale.  The amount of protein per serving is great, and the fact it is vegan and is gluten-free which is fantastic!
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
Love this product! It's a great addition to my breakfast to assure I get the plant based protein and vitamins I need! It mixes easily and the flavor and consistency are great! Highly recommended! I use it daily!!!
Sapphire M.
Love this product, lower in sugar than many animal based protein powders and much healthier in general. This berry flavor tastes great in a smoothie or by itself after a workout.
Jordyn H.
Stafford, VA
I am not vegan, but I love this product. My husband and I got to the gym everyday and I was wanting a protein that wouldn't make me throw up or leave me with a feeling of lumps in my throat like the whey or other proteins I have tried. My husband found this and since then I haven't tried anything else. LOVE this protein. The taste isn't terrible, but it's not like cinnabon or vanilla protein. Does stay clumpy or chalky but in my opinion way better than having it come back up. This product was a life changer.
Alice C.
Springfield, IL
I use this product twice a day with home made smoothies. I love knowing what is going in my body is going to be clean and healthy for me I do not have to worry about looking up the ingredients because I already know what they are it's very promising. I have never tried it with water but I would imagine it taste just great with that as well
anna a.
I love Vega, my body responds better to this plant based protein powders in comparison to whey and other powders I've tried. The flavor is good but I prefer the vanilla.
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI
My roommate and I love this powder! After every workout we make a fruit smoothie for muscle recovery. We are first time customers but the value is outstanding! We bought it on sale but if we weren't broke college kids we would definitely buy it again!
Katie F.
Is it bitter or chalky tasting? I love the Vega sport in chocolate.
Lindy B.
Does this taste chalky or bland? Price?
Cristina M.
how is its flavor?
LaTavia R.
Burke, VA
I got this a few months ago wanting to replace it with a meal to try and lose this baby weight. But I haven't tried it yet. Its been almost 7 months since I had my second (my first is 1 yr old), would this be a good route? What does it taste like? Would it mess with me breastfeeding?