Vega™ Protein & Greens Berry Drink Mix

by Vega

Vega Protein & Greens gives you a convenient protein boost you can take on-the-go or as part of a healthy breakfast.

Does this have the grainy texture of the vanilla?
How is this flavor compared to the salted caramel?
Does this product help with weightloss? Has anyone had good results?
Start your review of Vega™ Protein & Greens Berry Drink Mix!
Brittany S.
Grove City, OH
As someone who drinks daily protein shakes I wanted to try this after hearing some good reviews from friends. I found Vega to be very grainy and was unable to fully dissolve no matter what I tried. The berry flavor was also severely lacking for my taste. Sad to say this was not the product for me.
Emilia B.
Palmdale, CA
This brand is amazing! Not only do their proteins taste amazing and are good quality. They have great packs, spill proof. It contains inside a measuring spoon to help you. Then packaging contains directions on how to use it and how many spoons to use. I highly recommend it!!!
Jenna
Centerville, OH
I absolutely love this protein powder. I’m very sensitive to a lot of protein powders due to the chemicals in them. This protein powder is vegan and has fruits and veggies as the ingredients
Ashley C.
For a plant based protein this one actually tastes good! Many other brands do not. The cost is reasonable for getting both protein and greens. I have used this before in other flavors but this is my favorite. I will be buying again!
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
I love the Vega protein and greens powder. I have them in every flavor and they all are very tasty. I mix them with almond milk or water and I often add spinach, banana, peanut butter, chia seeds and berries. This powder is highly nutritious. It contains 20g of plant-based protein made of a blend of pea protein, brown rice protein, hemp protein and sacha inchi protein. It contains veggies and fruits like organic alfalfa powder, spinach powder, broccoli powder, and organic kale powder. 1 scoop is only 110-120 calories so you won't feel guilty for having a delicious smoothie for breakfast or as a snack!
Katie M.
high quality stuff, but the taste & texture are kinda weird. mixing it in a smoothie made it tolerable. lol but overall the stuff is great & makes me feel good!
Jordyn H.
Fredericksburg
I am not vegan, but I love this product. My husband and I got to the gym everyday and I was wanting a protein that wouldn't make me throw up or leave me with a feeling of lumps in my throat like the whey or other proteins I have tried. My husband found this and since then I haven't tried anything else. LOVE this protein. The taste isn't terrible, but it's not like cinnabon or vanilla protein. Does stay clumpy or chalky but in my opinion way better than having it come back up. This product was a life changer.
Myah C.
pardeeville, WI
My roommate and I love this powder! After every workout we make a fruit smoothie for muscle recovery. We are first time customers but the value is outstanding! We bought it on sale but if we weren't broke college kids we would definitely buy it again!
Leah K.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Love, love, love this product! Better tasting than most and nutritionally sound. Great price too.
Denene
Best way to get a veggie based pick me up. I use this every morning as a smoothie base. Add some coconut milk, berries, fresh fruit, crushed ice...what ever you like. Even just mixed with water on the go it does the trick.