BY VEGA

Made without dairy or soy ingredients. see more...

• Does this have a chalky taste to it?2 Answers
  • I used soy milk for this product but it was really really...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Courtney G.
Schenectady, NY
This protein powder is great. I am by no means a protein powder expert but I like the fact that it is plant based and I get a full 3 servings of greens in one scoop! I am new to smoothies and enjoy how convenient they are to make while still being nutritious! I have the Vanilla flavor and really enjoy adding frozen fruits and almond milk. It does have a slight "chalky" protein flavor but that is expected! It's hardly noticeable once you mix in your fruits. I also like that one serving contains 20g of protein. One shake keeps me satisfied all morning. When it comes to lunch time I'm not even that hungry anymore. I am trying to use shakes as a meal supplement (1-2) a day as a means to loose weight and I do not feel like I'm dieting. After researching the Vega website, I found that the Vega One is even more nutritional than the Vega Essentials and it also comes in several flavors. I'll be trying that next!
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
I really wanted to try this product and when I did I was we took really turned off by the after taste. No matter what I mixed it with, the taste would still linger. I couldn't get used to the taste so therefore wouldn't buy this product again.
Valerie G.
Tucson, AZ
Vegan protein is tricky to nail, but Vega has done it. I love how the texture isn't gritty and doesn't taste chalky - which is what you're going to find with most vegan proteins. It works best in smoothies and the chocolate flavor is also delicious. Definitely worth the money :)
Katlyn W.
Martinsburg, WV
One of my favorite protein powders, mixed into my smoothies tastes great! I want to try the chocolate as well. Recommend to anyone looking for a protein powder.
Mirah O.
Denver, CO
This is how I start my day every single day. I like the vanilla the most. I use a shake or just add it to my smoothie
Tenisha R.
Saskatoon, SK
I have never been someone to want to use supplements but this is so great! I had done my research before getting it and was already impressed from the reviews and information on the product. I use it every day in shakes or just with water, It's great either way!
Carissa K.
I love everything in the protein, really great product in that sense. The downfall is that it’s super chalky. I’ve tried a lot of proteins and this is for sure the worst texture.
Brooke A.
Marmora, ON
One of my favourite protein powders. It tastes great on it's own and also mixed in with my fruit smoothies. I have the vanilla flavour but I want to try the chocolate one as well. It really keeps me full for a long time and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good vegan protein powder.
Laurie W.
I used soy milk for this product but it was really really gunky and didn't taste right! I know it said to use non dairy product but is it bad to use soy?
Amber K.
Does this have a chalky taste to it?