BY VEGA #21 in Protein Supplements

Take the guesswork out of covering your daily essentials. Made from real, whole food ingredients. Vega Essentials gives you the nutritional building blocks to get a better start on your day. One less thing to think about? Now that's worth celebrating. see more...

• Has anyone ever used this before ? If so what does it taste like ...2 Answers
  • Looking to incorporate more protein, but other protein powders an...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this shake. Anyone have input on how it tastes? Woul...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
MaKayla U.
Hampton
I love this plant based protien! It is not clumpy or too thick. This isnt a protien for a meal replacement because you might still feel hubgry. It is definitely great for keeping up on ypu macro count and your protiem intake without that "bloat". Highly recommend!
Hannah F.
I hated the flavor of this!! It tasted so gross when mixed into my smoothie like I do with my go-to protein powder. It was chalky, and the chocolate flavor tasted—I don’t know, fake even? I would not buy this!!
Mona D.
Van Nuys, CA
So yummy! Absoultely the best protein I've ever tried and I am mostly allergic to them. Amazing would refolmend it to people with allergies💚 Vega™ Essentials Protein Shake Chocolate Flavor Drink Mix 21.6 oz. Bottle
Clarissa G.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite shake, and I love the chocolate flavor. It has no added sugar. 1 g of sugar. 6 g of carbohydrates per serving. This is a very good gluten-free plant-based protein meal replacement shake.
Jaime N.
Broken Arrow, OK
Even though I loved the nutritional side of this and the price wasn't as much as many others I couldn't get past the after taste.  It tastes more like grass and chocolate mixed together.
Diana Z.
Kansas city, KS
Absolutely love this! Definitely recommend!! It's delicious and not "chalky". I mix it with 2% milk although it says just water and defeats the purpose of it being vegan but it gets thicker in consistency and more shake like!
Tiffany L.
This is actually one of my least favorite proteins. For me personally it was a tad chalky and didn't have a good flavor. I tried it just with water, almond milk, and in a smoothie with fruit and it just wasn't my favorite. I do like that it takes care of fruit and veggie servings, but the flavor isn't for me.
Morgan W.
Lockport , NY
I love this protein because it is vegan. I am allergic to diary and this alternative is amazing! It is always on sale at target, but you can also purchase it from Wegmans. It has vanilla but the chocolate is the best!
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
Love this product! It's a great addition to my breakfast to assure I get the plant based protein and vitamins I need! It mixes easily and the flavor and consistency are great! Highly recommended! I use it daily!!!
Veronica G.
My go to protein. Love the chocolate taste. So good after my workout. If you love vega one and haven't tried the all in one shake ITS IS AMAZING! Can't go wrong with yummy plant based protein. Will always be my holy grail.
Megan O.
China Grove , NC
How does this compare to other plant based protein powders? Does it have decent taste and texture?
Alicia H.
Brampton , ON
Has anyone ever used this before ? If so what does it taste like and does it have an after taste ? What do you mix it with to drink it ?
Alexandra D.
Wayne, PA
Looking to incorporate more protein, but other protein powders and mixes I have tried have been powdery and grainy. How easy to mix into smoothies is this?
Kristina H.
How does this compare to Vega's other protein meal replacement mixes?
Sara B.
I can't stand this flavor with just water. Any suggestions on how to make the taste more enjoyable? I don't want to waste the whole tub.