BY VEGA #92 in Protein Supplements

Take the guesswork out of covering your daily essentials. Made from real, whole food ingredients. Vega Essentials gives you the nutritional building blocks to get a better start on your day. One less thing to think about? Now that's worth celebrating. see more...

• Has anyone ever used this before ? If so what does it tas...2 Answers
  • Looking to incorporate more protein, but other protein po...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this shake. Anyone have input on how it tast...1 Answers
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
YUCK. I seriously don't see how people like this. I got hooked on the Vega premade chocolate shakes and decided to give this a try since it seemed like the same product. Nothing about these two products are similar. The shakes have a great chocolate taste and are very smooth whereas the powder tastes nothing like chocolate and is incredibly chalky. I don't know what this powder tastes like but it's certainly not chocolate.
Lauren C.
Austin
I regularly add this to smoothies or mix it in a blender bottle. It definitely keeps me full throughout the morning (I drink smoothies for breakfast). I do think that the flavor was a little odd, but overall still pleasant enough that I will continue to use it.
Hannah F.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I hated the flavor of this!! It tasted so gross when mixed into my smoothie like I do with my go-to protein powder. It was chalky, and the chocolate flavor tasted—I don’t know, fake even? I would not buy this!!
Annie D.
Boise, ID
This is my favorite protein shake I’ve ever tried & I’ve tried quite a few. I love the ingredients & that it’s low carb & low sugar. I actually drink one shake for breakfast & another for a late lunch & I find that it really fills me up. Hands down the best place to find this for the most affordable price is Target. It’s at least $20 cheaper there than other places that carry it.
Mona D.
Van Nuys , CA
So yummy! Absoultely the best protein I've ever tried and I am mostly allergic to them. Amazing would refolmend it to people with allergies💚 Vega™ Essentials Protein Shake Chocolate Flavor Drink Mix 21.6 oz. Bottle
Elizabeth S.
Mansfield
I mix it with almond milk, ice, half frozen banana and some baby spinach. I absolutely love it. No weird aftertaste and blends really well with the almond milk and ice. It tastes like a chocolate shake. I find it comparable to chocolate shakeology, at a fraction of the cost.
MaKayla U.
Hampton
I love this plant based protien! It is not clumpy or too thick. This isnt a protien for a meal replacement because you might still feel hubgry. It is definitely great for keeping up on ypu macro count and your protiem intake without that "bloat". Highly recommend!
Clarissa G.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite shake, and I love the chocolate flavor. It has no added sugar. 1 g of sugar. 6 g of carbohydrates per serving. This is a very good gluten-free plant-based protein meal replacement shake.
Jaime N.
Broken Arrow, OK
Even though I loved the nutritional side of this and the price wasn't as much as many others I couldn't get past the after taste.  It tastes more like grass and chocolate mixed together.
Diana Z.
Kansas City, KS
Absolutely love this! Definitely recommend!! It's delicious and not "chalky". I mix it with 2% milk although it says just water and defeats the purpose of it being vegan but it gets thicker in consistency and more shake like!
Megan O.
China Grove, NC
How does this compare to other plant based protein powders? Does it have decent taste and texture?
Alicia H.
Brampton, ON
Has anyone ever used this before ? If so what does it taste like and does it have an after taste ? What do you mix it with to drink it ?
Alexandra D.
Wayne, PA
Looking to incorporate more protein, but other protein powders and mixes I have tried have been powdery and grainy. How easy to mix into smoothies is this?
Kristina H.
How does this compare to Vega's other protein meal replacement mixes?
Sara B.
I can't stand this flavor with just water. Any suggestions on how to make the taste more enjoyable? I don't want to waste the whole tub.

back