BY VEGA #58 in Protein Supplements

Take the guesswork out of covering your daily essentials. Made from real, whole food ingredients. Vega Essentials gives you the nutritional building blocks to get a better start on your day. One less thing to think about? Now that's worth celebrating. see more...

• Has anyone ever used this before ? If so what does it taste like ...2 Answers
  • Looking to incorporate more protein, but other protein powders an...1 Answers
  • Dying to try this shake. Anyone have input on how it tastes? Woul...1 Answers
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
Bel Air, MD
I love this product and have recommended to many friends and family members. I don't eat a lot of meat so this is a great way for me to add some much needed protein in my day. I have a weak stomach and many protein drinks or replacement drinks end up making me feel sick but this one does not at all! I drink it with coconut milk and sometimes banana. I have even given this to my kids when we are on the go to soccer and ice skating practices- and they like it too!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Fort Collins, CO
I got the chance to try a sample of this shake from a Sample Source box. I have already put in an order for a huge tub of it. I felt full and satisfied when I mixed it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk. It was thick and very tasty. I felt almost energized by the protein power it packs. I would definitely recommend this protein powder. I am excited to try the other flavors!
Mario B.
Mario B.
I've tried several protein shakes, but as a vegetarian I feel like this is one is one of the best in the market because it is made with no dairy (and soy) ingredients. Therefore it would be a really nice option for people who are trying to go vegan.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Philadelphia , PA
My favorite! Love this stuff!! I drink this with cashew milk in a blender ball bottle. But also will add a scoop to my smoothie occasionally. Adds great chocolate flavor to it. Definitely keep this in stock at home always!
Diana B.
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
Not really my thing! The taste is quite strange - it tastes like veggies with chocolate - for my opinion - it's not tasty! If used in recipe 'Chocolate banana smoothie' it is a bit better, still tastes strange.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this protein drink for days at work when I know I won't eat enough and days that I'm going to the gym. It fills you up and keeps you going!! Also tastes pretty amazing compared to other protein shakes.
Kyra L.
Kyra L.
Fort Stewart, GA
It tastes a little better with fruit.
I couldn't finish it without the fruit though. reminded me of coffee... it was bitter and just yucky. It should of had some sweet taste or resembled chocolate.
Brenna M.
Brenna M.
Very tasty and nutritious! Doesn't hurt my tummy either and provides quick energy when you're depleted after a workout or breakfast.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
This meal replacement shake is great! It keeps me full throughout the morning and I love it because it is completely plant based!!
johannah S.
johannah S.
This taste pretty compared other drink mixes I tried. The chocolate flavor is good not chalky than what I thought.
Megan O.
Megan O.
China Grove , NC
How does this compare to other plant based protein powders? Does it have decent taste and texture?
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Brampton , ON
Has anyone ever used this before ? If so what does it taste like and does it have an after taste ? What do you mix it with to drink it ?
Juliet J.
Juliet J.
Merrick, NY
Dying to try this shake. Anyone have input on how it tastes? Would you drink it for the taste even if it wasn't a protein shake?
Sara B.
Sara B.
I can't stand this flavor with just water. Any suggestions on how to make the taste more enjoyable? I don't want to waste the whole tub.
Stefani A.
Stefani A.
Riverside, CA
Whats the difference between their essentials shake, and their Clean Protein powders? I'm looking for a post workout protein shake. Are there any benefits to having this in the morning as breakfast maybe? And getting the clean protein for after a workout?