GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateVegan Rob's
Vegan Robs Vegan Robs Brussel Sprout Puffs, 35 oz

Vegan Robs Vegan Robs Brussel Sprout Puffs, 3.5 oz

by Vegan Rob's

Puffs, Brussel Sprout, Bag 3.5 OZ Plant based. Crunchy good! Certified gluten-free. Non GMO. Certified vegan. vegan.org. Zero trans fat. Live & enjoy! Love yourself, our planet, and all living things. Snack as clean & kind as possible. Plant based =...

Estoy en proceso a convertirme en vegana y estoy buscando buenos productos para usar. Ayúdenme dando referencias sobre este producto? Gracias?
Start your review of Vegan Robs Vegan Robs Brussel Sprout Puffs, 3.5 oz!
Bianca G.
Spring Valley, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Vegan Robs Vegan Robs Brussel Sprout Puffs, 3.5 oz uploaded by Bianca G.
So I purchased these as a way to increase my iron intake due to being severely anemic and I absolutely love them. They’re better than the cheese puffs. It’s no salty, it’s plant based and it crunchy. They’re delicious and addicting. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to add more healthiness into their diet.
Diem N.
Antioch, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Vegan Robs Vegan Robs Brussel Sprout Puffs, 3.5 oz uploaded by Diem N.
Purchased at: Thrive Market
Vegan Robs Vegan Robs Brussel Sprout Puffs, 3.5 oz My first time eating those products. Overall, this product is great. It added a great crunch and a nice saltiness. You really can't eat just one! My whole family loves it too. It’s a healthier puff snack. I would recommend it to my family and friends.
Royce K.
Ravensdale, WA
Super tasty vegan treat! They have great flavor and are a perfect match with any lunch dish. I love the size of them and the slight taste of veggies. I recommend them to everyone I know!
Paola G.
Newark, NJ
These are so yummy. I couldn't get enough i got another bag right away. Usually i don't go for healthy snacks but not only are these vegan they are very nutritional. It's made of brussel sprouts and melts deliciously in your mouth!
Jennifer M.
Wood River, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Amazing! I bought 3 more bags after trying these better than cheese poofs. My one year old daughter loves them and my husband and step son as well!!!
Kelly A.
Longwood
This is a great alternative to greasy potato chips when you want a salty type snack. The garlic and onion taste is a tad strong, have breath mints ready for when you're done! But I love these snacks.
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a great snack item for those that want something healthy and crunchy. I would recommend this to people that want a healthy snack or that are trying to adhere to a low carb vegan diet. I would recommend this to anyone.
Meredith M.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Thrive Market
These were so good! We love brussel sprouts in genera, and these puffs had the perfect amount of flavor to balance their airy texture. The snack is overall very light and super yummy. Between myself, my husband, and my mother in law we finished a bag the first day we opened it. Definitely a winner!
Crystal P.
Manchester, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
I really love the vegan robs products. One of the most healthiest snacks i've found. The other varieties are great as well.