No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vegan Japanese Orange Reviving Cream Anti Aging Hydrating Day And Night Moisturi!
How would you rate this product?
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH
Vegan Japanese Orange Reviving Cream Anti Aging Hydrating Day And Night Moisturi uploaded by Hendrika V.
It has a nice lightweight texture and smells amazing. It has a nice light citrus scent. It goes on very smooth and makes my skin so soft and moisturized. It makes my dry skin soft and smooth. It does not leave a sticky residue and absorbs right into the skin. It really is a treat for my dry skin and makes my dry skin feel hydrated all day long.

Looking for your answer?