suggested searches

3 star

11%

2 star

1 star

It is grape gelato and I love it is to help the hair to be well it is vegan and cruelty-free, it has not caused me irritation or anything everything is fine I love
Okay, these masques by Brite are some of my favorite products I’ve ever used EVER. I have never used a product that had such crazy, instant results before. My hair is always incredibly smooth and smells so good I want to eat it any time I use any of their masks. Worth absolutely every penny, and if I could, I’d use one of these every single day of my life!!!
Omg this product is amazing. I was not expecting anything to deliver such great results. I bought the strawberry milkshake scent and I'm so excited to try the rest of them!! I love that they are cruelty free and vegan!! I tried it first when I didn't have much time but I was just so excited to see what it was like and how it smelled so I used just a little bit after my conditioner for like 1-2 minutes and washed it out. Later in the day, I touched my hair and noticed it was soft and couldn't believe it! This product completely changed the texture of my hair and has made it so soft, even when I don't have enough time to really let it sit on my hair for a while and when I just a little bit. I've never used any product that has made this much of a difference or an impact and I'm still so amazed. My hair is color treated and I have damaged ends and this has made such a difference for me since I'm trying to grow it out and I really just want long, soft, healthy hair. I would recommend to anyone!