Hair CareHair ProductsHair Serumsvegabrow
VEGAMOUR Volumizing Hair Serum, Natural, Plant-based DHT Inhibitor, 2 oz

VEGAMOUR Volumizing Hair Serum, Natural, Plant-based DHT Inhibitor, 2 oz

by vegabrow

Regrow your hair | Our serum visibly increases hair density up to 50% . Naturally effective | You can now stimulate your follicles with results 30% more noticeable than competitors, without harsh chemicals, carcinogens or scary side effects . Stronger roots | The powerful, new phyto-actives protect and strengthen the roots, preventing damage and loss, resulting in thicker, fuller hair . Proprietary blend | Our product is formulated with a proprietary blend of natural, plant-based ingredients like mung bean, red clover and turmeric, known to inhibit DHT production and extend the hair’s growth phase . 100% Safe | Like all VEGAMOUR products, the serum is high quality and safe. Our products are natural, vegan, cruelty-free, hormone-free, gluten-free and irritant-free .

Regrow your hair | Our serum visibly increases hair density up to 50%; Naturally effective | You can now stimulate your follicles with results 30% more noticeable than competitors, without harsh chemicals, carcinogens or scary side effects; Stronger roots | The powerful, new phyto-actives protect and strengthen the roots, preventing damage and loss, resulting in thicker, fuller hair; Proprietary blend | Our product is formulated with a proprietary blend of natural, plant-based ingredients like mung bean, red clover and turmeric, known to inhibit DHT production and extend the hair’s growth phase; 100% Safe | Like all VEGAMOUR products, the serum is high quality and safe. Our products are natural, vegan, cruelty-free, hormone-free, gluten-free and irritant-free

Does vegamour actually help grow hair in bald spots?
If you have tried this, would you recommend it?
Is this a good product ?
Start your review of VEGAMOUR Volumizing Hair Serum, Natural, Plant-based DHT Inhibitor, 2 oz!
Alejandra O.
Charlotte, NC
VEGAMOUR Volumizing Hair Serum, Natural, Plant-based DHT Inhibitor, 2 oz uploaded by Alejandra O.
The first thing I notice is that it is very runny. So, add this a drop at a time to have a better chance of controlling where it spreads. I like that it dries quickly and it doesn’t make my hair sticky afterward. They recommend adding this to dry hair by the way. So far I have not noticed much change but I am mostly using it for prevention than for regrowth. Honestly, I will have to update this review again in a few months because it will take more time to really know how well this is working. I have siblings trying this too and they are experiencing hair loss so I will see how it works for them additionally.
Lindsay S.
VEGAMOUR Volumizing Hair Serum, Natural, Plant-based DHT Inhibitor, 2 oz uploaded by Lindsay S.
I have been using this hair growth serum for a few weeks now and am starting to see some baby hair growth! I love that it’s lightweight and not at all greasy. It literally feels like water! I put a few drops to my scalp after towel drying my hair and then just style as normal. Super easy, no nonsense, and effective! Really looking forward to seeing additional improvements as I continue to use this serum!
Regina B.
Grayson, KY
VEGAMOUR Volumizing Hair Serum, Natural, Plant-based DHT Inhibitor, 2 oz uploaded by Regina B.
I received this product for free from Influenster, Sephora, and Vegamour in exchange for my honest review. This is now my favorite dry shampoo. It smells AMAZING, does a great job at absorbing oil, and leaves no buildup. #influester #sephora #vegamour
Amanda B.
Seekonk, MA
VEGAMOUR Volumizing Hair Serum, Natural, Plant-based DHT Inhibitor, 2 oz uploaded by Amanda B.
It really works!!!! I can’t believe it. I lost my hair from stress and it’s growing back and strong, I see much less come out when showering.
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
This didn’t do anything for me. It’s very expensive and I have so much hair loss that I have to use it too many places. I blasted through 2 bottles not seeing anything. It also made my hair greasy so I would have to plan when to use it with the days I would wash my hair afterward. Didn’t buy again. I switched to the serum by the ordinary because it’s cheaper and bigger bottle
Ermira B.
Purchased at: Target
This product helps you to have volumizing hair. The packaging is great but I wish it was a little bit more bigger. It is effective so there is no room for improvements about this thing. I would buy it again!!
Amanda S.
Parlin, NJ
I've been using this product for about 5 months now and wow.... just WOW! I started noticing major hairloss due to stress and my PCOS diagnosis that made me super self-conscious. It was mainly around my hairline, making it extremely noticeable when I wore my hair back. I wanted to feel more confident about my hair and decided to try this out, and I cannot believe it took me so long to find out about this product. I could cry thinking about the new growth that has shown up (so much that even my hairdresser noticed!). I will never turn back.
Maria S.
This has been so amazing for my hair! I really didn’t think it was going to work. My hair started falling out in January and I bought this in September. My hair loss was better by day 4 and now a month later, I already see hair growth! I saw spots on my bald spots!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Susana H.
Buffalo, NY
il y a un mois
Karlie Q. il y a un mois
Im finishing my first bottle and im mot sure how I feel about it tbh the drastic changes it claims, i don't see but do it does seem my hair has attempted to grow