BY VEGALASH

Stephanie W.
New York
WORST COMPANY EVER. Tried to cancel 3 times via email with no response other than the automated one telling me to call in. Unfortunately I was out of the country and therefore unable to call which is what I replied with. Never got a response after that. Got back to the states a few weeks later to find that the package was already shipped. Called them back immediately and received ZERO help. Was told to return the package myself and did not received any shipping label. I was not going to pay for shipping on top of the price of the product when I already tried to cancel many times. I therefore opted "RETURN TO SENDER" on the package. It's been 5 weeks now and my refund has not been issued. I called 3x this week already with the same answer - we cannot issue a refund without the item. Even though I already told them that it's been dropped off at a USPS bin. They told me they would call back and still have not heard a word from them. The guy on the phone just now stated "it's a waiting game" which implies that they will wait this out until indefinitely before issuing any sort of refund. Such a waste of my time and money. ZERO STARS.
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.  PRODUCT DOESN'T EVEN WORK.
Ryan M.
Philadelphia
This lash lengthener definitely gets results. I’m not the most reliable with routine, but I try to remember to apply at least one time a day. Born with short, straight, and thin lashes I’ve never bothered much with eye makeup. But now that I’ve been using Vegalash, my lashes are finally long enough to get into a curler and its opening up a whole new world of possibilities.
Andora F.
Denver
I fully agree with a few others here.  Worthless product and terrible customer service.

Buyers beware!! I ordered from this company months ago and when the product did not arrive, I tried to contact the company to no avail...almost non-existent customer service. I finally received word back via email and they said that they would not refund my money even though the product never arrived.
You know what does work... Castor oil. Yup! A little on the eyelids at night before bed does the trick... and it's natural and cheap. How does it get better than that?!
Susan b.
Horrible. Product did not work at all and then my eyelashes started falling out when I called the company they did not even apologize nor did they offer a refund without paying the shipping cost back. I was told what do you want me to do
Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
I love this stuff! I got it to try for free and it’s amazing. I already have naturally long lashes but I’m noticing I’m losing less and they really are growing! They have gotten so much longer in just two months. I use this twice a day and I’m so impressed. Also, I never have any irritation with it so that’s great as well.
Joanna R.
FARMINGTON, MI
Been using this for 3months and there's anvery tiny effect only on my lashes. I dont think it will gonna work for me, they advertize that im just 15days you can result, then where is my result??
PAIGE E.
Los Angeles , CA
I  just received this product a week or so ago but the results are already noticeable. The packaging is beautiful and the company is very pleasant to deal with. First off, I  have the serum and the mascara. The serum is applied 2 times a day...super easy. No, obnoxious or artificial smells. The mascara is TO DIE FOR. The brush got every single lash and made my eyelashes look GORGEOUS. I  love Vegalash! It is slightly pricey but you will not be disappointed.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received the VEGA LASH free from my blogger friend. It was easy to apply and I didn't notice any scent, no burning or irritation. My eyes didn't have any type of reaction. I just keep forgetting to apply it! My lashes are already longer. You have an oily feeling on the eyes that you might not like. It does not bother me. #longlashes #vegalash
Aloha S.
Well, this product gave me an eye infection, clogged oil glands in the eyelid to be exact. I didn't even follow the 2 applications a day, as directed by the company. I applied the product once a day, and once in a while twice a day. It's been over a month of almost daily use, I barely saw any results, and the eye infection didn't help me love this product.  VegaLash
Emma B.
Boston, MA
I’ve been using this product for about 3 weeks now and haven’t really seen much in terms of results. Some growth, but it might just be the placebo effect. I might just have to give it more time, but so far I’m not sure it’s worth the money.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Is this liner or lash serum? I'm curious and interested but this is the first time I come across this.
Jessica E.
San Diego, CA
Has anyone tried this? The advertisements have me wanting to give it a go, but would love to hear it worked for someone on here before purchasing it!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you tried this and did it work?
Isis A.