Personal CareHand & FootFoot CareVega
Vega, Sport Protein, Chocolate Flavored, 4 lb 59 oz (198 kg) [Flavor : Chocolate]

by Vega

Vega, Sport Protein, Chocolate Flavored, 4 lb 5.9 oz (1.98 kg)

Expiration Date: August 2018

Shipping Weight: 5.75 lbs

Package Quantity: 4 lb

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vega, Sport Protein, Chocolate Flavored, 4 lb 5.9 oz (1.98 kg) [Flavor : Chocolate]!
Steffani P.
Baltimore, MD
Vega, Sport Protein, Chocolate Flavored, 4 lb 5.9 oz (1.98 kg) [Flavor : Chocolate] uploaded by Steffani P.
Honestly the texture ruins the product for me. The taste is ok but the chalkiness ensures I’ll never purchase this product again
Katherine J.
Scarborough, ON
It’s not stellar and can taste a little chalky, but I don’t mind it! The taste is fine - I think it’s just the texture that never truly runs smooth and throws me off a little. Not terrible, and can add a bit of extra protein into smoothies.

Looking for your answer?