BY VEGA SPORT

Recharge & Repair So You Can Do It all Again, Sooner. 15g Complete Protein. 3g of Fiber per Serving. 1g of Omega-3 per Serving. Natural Plant Based. Gluten Free Vega Sport is the first all-natural, plant-based performance enhancement system specifically developed to help athletes perform at their best - before, during, and after training and competition.  Formulated by Brendan Brazier, professional Ironman triathlete and best-selling author on performance nutrition, Vega Sport Protein Bars are 100% plant-based, gluten free, and contain no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners. 12 - 2.1o. see more...

• "I think the Chocolate Peanut Butter is the best flavor." in 1 review
  • "I have tried them in Chocolate Mint and Chocolate Peanut Butter." in 1 review
  • "Vega Sport is all natural, plant based, which is why I love their protein powder...These Protein Bars are 100% gluten free and does not contain artificial flavors colors or sweeteners..good for in the go get up boost, good source of protein." in 1 review
  • "Order the sample pack through the vega website to try out all the different flavors before committing to a larger package." in 1 review
Jaime E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I first purchased a trial box off of Amazon that had a few products in it, like pre-work out, protein shake packet, as well as the Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bar.  I loved it!  It did fill me up and held me over until I was able to eat something after running all my errands.
Marley P.
I really enjoy Vega protein bars because they are vegan and gluten free, which can be difficult to find! They also taste really good, not chalky or artificial. My only complaint is that they're so expensive, and I have yet to find any in stores, so I've had to order them online.
Dana M.
Vega Sport is all natural, plant based, which is why I love their protein powder...These Protein Bars are 100% gluten free and does not contain artificial flavors colors or sweeteners..good for in the go get up boost, good source of protein. To me it's important that this is plant based with no extra junk
Lori K.
Bardstown, KY
I LOVE these bars. I have tried them in Chocolate Mint and Chocolate Peanut Butter. I am eager to try the Chocolate Coconut! They are tasty and filling.
Kristi C.
Madison, AL
I don't particularly like these. I like the chalky taste but there's something else about them I don't like. I only tried one so maybe I should give it another try.
Perla R.
Katy, TX
I really love Vega sport. My favorite is their energizer for pre workouts. It's insanely amazing!
Daisy F.
VegaSport protein bars are really effective in terms of giving you a lot of protein in one bar
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
Great for on the go- pop in your purse or workout bag for later. Love the Vega brand in general.
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
I LOVE Vega Bars! Best protein bar after a long run or workout! Great tasting & all natural! I think the Chocolate Peanut Butter is the best flavor.
Lauren L.
Port Moody, BC
Love these bars! Especially the new formulation. Less 'gritty' and a much better texture. 25g of protein and 260cals for the chocolate peanut butter flavor. The peanut butter is such a good flavor, I love them! Great to pack for hikes or for a quick snack.
Gladys R.
Foodie Expert
Are these bars vegan? Or are they vegetarian? (Contains dairy?)
Bridgett M.
Victoria, BC
Foodie Expert
Do people find that these taste good? Or do they taste chalky? Do they have different flavours, such as ones with nuts? I am curious.