suggested searches

Vega Sport

Vega Sport Pre-workout...
51 Reviews
5 / 5
Love this brand! They use high quality vegan ingredients to make products that are healthy and work better than most. This energizer has a great, easy to drink flavour and works well to keep me feeling hydrated and energized. My husband is a fitness enthusiast and has tried many products over the years but once he tried the vega sport line he became a dedicated customer.
5 / 5
I enjoy this pre work fast an efficient it was super affordable kinda compared to Lit. The flavors are descent and it’s easy to use
4 / 5
This one was okay. I have felt more energy through other preworkouts but can’t complain about this one entirely. Although there are better preworkouts, this one gets the job done! Would drink it again in a pinch.
2 / 5
Good starter pre workout but it doesn’t do much for you. I personally am not a huge fan because it wears off quickly and doesn’t do a whole lot to me it’s not worth the money.
1 / 5
Nasty. I am sorry but I don't want to be every trying this again. It's like an artificial plant puked on a cats hairball and then it was blended up into a smoothy. To improve the product flush down the toilet and shower to avoid the stank. Meow go
3 / 5
I can’t say I’m a fan of their pre workout personally. It made me very shaky and I couldn’t even finish my workout because of it. I also spilt it on my leggings once and can’t seem to get the stain out whatsoever. Flavour wise I do like the Açai Berry though, so if you’re someone without the same effects then I’d say it’s a good product.
4 / 5
I really love this I work long shifts and some days this is the perfect sugar free pick me up. The in my thing is the taste is very strong I find I can’t do a full scoop.
5 / 5
I love this plant based energizer in the mornings! Worth every penny for the quality of ingredients.
4 / 5
An investment of into good water retention for continuous labour. I used this before working arena concerts for subtle energy boost.
1 / 5
I have to be honest that I am not a big fan of the Vega band. I like that it’s plant based protein, but the taste is awful and chalky and it left me feeling jittery. I had to throw it out as I would never use it again.