Vega Sport Pre-workout Energizer

Dietary Supplement. New Name, Same Great Product Performance Optimizer is Now Pre-Workout Energizer. Get in the Zone with Energy to Burn*. Provides Immediate & Sustained Energy*. Increases Endurance, Aerobic & Anaerobic Energy*. Enhances Mental Focus & Recovery*. Increase Energy, Endurance & Mental Focus*. Natural Plant Based. Dairy, Gluten & Soy Free Vega Sport is the first all-natural, plant-based performance enhancement system specifically developed to help athletes perform at their. see more...

• Will this work for cycling? and does it have electrolytes as well...1 Answers
  • I've been using VEGA protein for a while now, but I'm curious to ...2 Answers
  • Since this is all natural, how well does it work in comparison to...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I had the "go big or go home" motive, so I included Vegan pre and post workout supplements." in 1 review
  • "Not only does it boost energy and provide my body with the nutritional and hydrating support that it needs, but it tastes pretty good too!" in 1 review
  • "I get a nice energy boost with no jitters." in 1 review
Stefanie L.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Acai Berry more...
I can’t say that I’m in love with the taste, however it does the job when it comes to preparing for a tough workout. It is hard to mix up so I recommend using a shaker bottle to prepare the drink.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
This stuff is amazing! I switched over from BSN's No-Xplode, which would sometimes react negatively to my green tea supplements. I never had jitters from this, and it seriously instantly pumps you up after sipping it. When I have no energy or motivation to hit the gym, I just need a few sips of this to get excited and ready to hit the gym.
Hailey R.
I cannot put into words how much I love this. Most pre-workouts make me shake and give me headaches. This doesn't give me any jitters, but it gives me the energy to get through my workouts. The taste wasn't my favourite at first, but it grew on me, and I now love it.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
This stuff is great. I don't feel sore after a work out and during I have so much more energy to do more than usual. The only drawback for me was afterward I felt a little queezy, but they have been how much I pushed myself because of all the energy. :) Would use again!
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
I love Vega!! I do crossfit 5 times per week and drink this every now and then when I need a extra boost before my workout. I don't care for the lemon lime flavor but the acai berry one is good. I like that Vega is a brand that I can trust, I know its all vegan and has good healthy properties in it. It's not something I drink everyday because I don't want my body to think it needs it before a workout but I do love to have it on hand for when I need it. They also make single serving packets which are great for on the go.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
All natural, good flavor, energy! I like the fact that there are no artificial sweeteners in this. Sometimes when I feel like I need a good kick of caffeine this may not suffice but it's good for a steady amount of energy or for a person who is sensitive to caffeine. it has a more time release energy than a typical pre-workout.
Laura E.
Vestavia, AL
I went on a Vegan diet as a fast for my church. I had the "go big or go home" motive, so I included Vegan pre and post workout supplements. I am a caffeine addict and I'm used to some significant boosts from my usual pre-workouts. SO, this stuff did not give me the boost I was looking for in order to get my 4 am workout going. The Acai Berry flavor took quite some time to get used to. And it's still pretty bland after drinking it for months. There are not very many Vegan options out there, I'd keep exploring if I did it all over again.
Marcus W.
Atlanta, GA
Clean energy without the caffeine jitters. This gets me energized before my workout and helps keep my going strong th iugh all the reps. Most energy powdersbhave ingredients that you shouldn't be consuming but Vega keeps it clean and still packs a punch. Try the acai berry flavor. I like this better than the lime flavor.
Erin O.
I just got a sample of this the other day! I used it right before my workout and I definitely felt it work! It gave me a boost of energy and kept my endurance up throughout! Now, I recommend the lemon lime flavor over the acai berry. That one is terrible! Otherwise it works great!!!
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite! Gives you the energy you need to get through any workout without the feeling that your heart might just beat straight out of your chest. It wears off gradually and doesn't have you crashing once it's out of your system.
Sarah M.
Lexington , KY
Since this is all natural, how well does it work in comparison to other pre-workouts?
Sara O.
Scottsdale, AZ
I've been using VEGA protein for a while now, but I'm curious to know what you think about the energizing powder? What's the difference in taste and energy levels? Thanks!
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
My husband and I lost 10 lbs using this we bought s few weights and that's it! We would do it every evening and followed a meal plan! It works!
Klara G.
Does it really help ?
Rachel K.
Richmond Hill, ON
Will this work for cycling? and does it have electrolytes as well as caffeine?