Vega Sport Pre-workout Energizer

by Vega Sport

Dietary Supplement. New Name, Same Great Product Performance Optimizer is Now Pre-Workout Energizer. Get in the Zone with Energy to Burn*. Provides Immediate & Sustained Energy*. Increases Endurance, Aerobic & Anaerobic Energy*. Enhances Mental Focus & Recovery*. Increase Energy, Endurance & Mental Focus*. Natural Plant Based. Dairy, Gluten & Soy Free Vega Sport is the first all-natural, plant-based performance enhancement system specifically developed to help athletes perform at their.

Has anyone used this before? I’ve used their protein powders for post workout but not their preworkout. Is it good?
Has anyone used this product and found it gave you an energy boost? I’m looking for a natural energy boost 💕
Would you recommend pre workout for those who have tried it? Thoughts on Vega? I am a vegetarian looking into preworkout!
Start your review of Vega Sport Pre-workout Energizer!
Product Highlights
“...with the nutritional and hydrating support that it needs, but it tastes pretty good too!” in reviews
“I had the "go big or go home" motive, so I included Vegan pre and post workout supplements.” in reviews
“I get a nice energy boost with no jitters.” in reviews
Fort vermilion, AB
This is the first time I ever introduced pre-workout into my daily workout routine and I’m not disappointed...just a little on the fence about this one. This helps me get a more intense workout in and gives me more energy to even want to go to the gym. It doesn’t make me feel jittery or itchy. I drink this about 30mins to an hour before a workout so it kicks in around the time I begin my workout. (I hate running btw and this actually makes it more bearable surprisingly) The only thing is...the taste. The first time I tried this I gagged because of it. It’s not to bad now because I managed to get used to it. I love Vega products and I find they have some of the best tasting products out there so I’m a little bit disappointed with this one. Overall, it’s a decent product. It doesn’t mix well into water so it has a ‘grainy’ feeling texture, but it’s nothing a shaker bottle can’t fix (which isn’t a deal breaker for me). They have another flavour but I’m not a fan of lemons so I won’t try it but if they come out with others I’ll be sure to give it a test!
Windsor, ON
This did give me energy for my workout which was nice, however, I really didn’t like the flavour or the texture of this product. To be honest, I think there’s better options than this flavour wise. Probably wouldn’t recommend
Alliston, ON
Best thing I have ever tried in my entire life! I purchased a bunch of samples before buying the full thing. Found the perfect flavor, and have been drinking it since. It boost my mood , my energy, helps me focus and do better in my games. I feel more refreshed and energized, my brain can function better and more clearly just after one serving. I usually drink before I start work, or before working out, or before an important test or something. It is my go-to. The more I drink it, the more I love it. I would repurchase again, over and over and over! Would recommend :) if you don't believe me, try out sample packets every day and see for yourself
Lindsay, ON
I am a big big fan of this Vega pre-workout energizer. Not only does it boost energy and provide my body with the nutritional and hydrating support that it needs, but it tastes pretty good too! My favorite is the lemon-lime flavor. I also occasionally take this when I am not feeling well (hungover, dehyrated from the sun, etc) and it really helps to get me moving again. I appreciate knowing that what I am putting into my body is good for me and VEGA is a brand that I trust to be informative and honest.
OAKVILLE, ON
I think for anyone who finds it hard to find the energy to workout, this product is great. As another reviewer said, it may be a placebo effect, but I didn't know what to expect the first time I took it and I immediately felt a jolt of energy - far quicker than coffee. I also find I can work out for longer without feeling tempted to give up (i.e. from fatigue or sore muscles). Both flavors (the lemon lime and the acai berry) are tasty. The only downside to the product, I'd say, is that it doesn't mix smoothly into water. It can be a little clumpy but I tend to guzzle it down so fast that I hardly notice.
Niagara
I love Vega's products, but this one is my ultimate favorite. They use natural sweeteners and ingredients. The energy comes from yerba mate which gives a slower and steady increase in energy than caffeine and does not make you crash hours after! The colour is something to get used to as when it mixes with water turns into a brownish green colour, but don't be put off by this... It tastes great! Gets me through my workouts at the gym. I've tried other preworkouts but always come back to the Vega Preworkout. Lemon lime is the best flavor, in my opinion!
Tuscaloosa
love this product. After reading the reviews, I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did. I love the fact that it is a plant based product being that I am a vegetarian. My muscles cramp less during my workouts so I am able to perform much better. Purchased it again. Looking forward to trying other Vega Sport products.
Surrey, BC
Not a fan of the consistency or taste of either flavour Vega offers in their preworkout... I find the consistency gritty and the taste would honestly make me gage. I also didn't get very noticeable of a boost from this preworkout... I get that it is all natural and what not but not worth the price for me.
Prince George , BC
This is the only preworkout I will use! I've used it anywhere from a slow paced gym workout, volleyball game, to 100 mile bike rides. It gives me the energy and focus needed to get through my workouts without any crash or other undesired side effects. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Grimsby, ON
I tried the acai berry flavor today and it was great! This is a great product that follows through on delivering what it promises. I noticed the boost in energy, the added clarity (especially after a long day of work), and a reduction in hunger pangs. While I noticed a slight chalky after-taste, it is easily forgivable for the lack of jitters. A great and simple product to mix/drink. The single serve packets are so convenient, especially on the go.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...